Chats & Hacks
Top tips and the place to discuss everything SMARTY
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

[UPDATE] Coverage Checker and Network Status Checker

We have some exciting news for you! SMARTY has gone LIVE with our new and improved Coverage Checker and Network Status Checker.  How Can You Explore the New Coverage Checker? Simply head over to SMARTY.co.uk and click on the Coverage Checker Cov...

Featured_Post_Service_Updates@1x.png YulianK_0-1700663541514.png
YulianK by SMARTY Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 9 kudos

Forgot password

Hello a new user. I forgot my password to sign in and I keep clicking retrieve code via email. All well and good but can't I just change it. It would be easier.Thank you 

Notifications

I have a red dot showing on my app and can’t clear it can anyone help please. 

Resolved! SMARTY app notification - how to view and clear?

Today I’ve had an app notification from the SMARTY app.  I saw it briefly and now I have a 1 next to the app showing me it’s there…but as far as I can see there isn’t a way to view it or clear it?Anyone else had the same experience, or know how to ac...

Michael_T by SMARTY Teamster
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problems with android app

My android app doesn't seem to be working right again Problems - I have an active plan but somehow the app thinks I am not. (Luckely my Internet does work) - trying to contact smarty via the app opens ghe wrong Web browser (I have more than one Web ...

Willemien by SMARTY Pioneer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Best signal for where I live

Does any know how I can find the nearest mobile phone mast to where I live as I have a 4g router with a directional antenna. The idea is to put the antenna on a pole outside the house.Thanks.

Activating a Nickname SIM (what I wish I knew)

Hey everyone!For anyone else who starts a group plan and gets as confused as I did when the SIM arrives through the door, I have some advise for you!It tells you to Login to your Dashboard or download the app. Either of which will take you to the Das...

Ghost notification?

I’ve got 1 notification warning and I’m struggling to get it off my iPhone screen unless I turn the notifications off?ive looked everywhere on the app to get rid of it but it’s still there, I’m sure It’s obvious but any ideas  thanks

Looking for your "Out of plan" usage?

Hello, I've got the SMARTY app for iOS, and I'm wondering if anyone else has this problem? In the app, when I goto "History" and use the Looking for your "Out of plan" usage? option, it doesn't seem to work - none are shown.Using the SMARTY online da...

Chalkychap by SMARTY Trendsetter
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Duplicate sim

Hello. Can I have 2 sims for the same account? One for data in the car and one for mobile?

Resolved! Smarty In Alaska

Hi I'm going to Alaska and Canada on vacation later this year. Will my smarty sim work there with my uk allowance. If not can anyone recommend a prepaid sim I could use in Alaska / Canada ?? Cheers ... Kevin

Adult content filter

I want to take off the adult content removal filter off my account. I put my card details in and it took a £1 off the card. Can you remove it for me please