Chats & Hacks
Top tips and the place to discuss everything SMARTY
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

[UPDATE] Coverage Checker and Network Status Checker

We have some exciting news for you! SMARTY has gone LIVE with our new and improved Coverage Checker and Network Status Checker.  How Can You Explore the New Coverage Checker? Simply head over to SMARTY.co.uk and click on the Coverage Checker Cov...

Featured_Post_Service_Updates@1x.png YulianK_0-1700663541514.png
YulianK by SMARTY Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 10 kudos

bonus sim

Hi,I got my new sim last week and activated it.  I also got an additional sim, which may be of some use.  Do we still get the £10 voucher if I pass it on?RegardsMartin

Sim

I've tried to pay numerous times I've Bern cut of speaking to someone it's very frustrating 

My phone

My phone can make call but I can’t be heard by any of the recipients . Why is this ? 

Resolved! Using internet in France

I thought my plan would cover internet use in France- particularly so I could use google maps as a satnav. Do I need a special plan or add on for this? TIA

International pass

Hi alli would like to know how many of us would like the option to pay for an international pass to be able to use our current plan abroad without extra charges  I used the money add option  but it turned out was very expensive not a good deal at all...

MaDO13 by SMARTY Maverick
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Lost text messages

I ported over to Smarty from Virgin yesterday but I’ve lost my text messages . Is there an easy way to get them back?

Resolved! Wifi Calling - SMS

Hi, Quick question does anyone know if having Wifi calling enabled on your phone will also increase your chances of receiving and SMS (text message)?

Using my phone in Canada

I go to Canada on Monday 20th March.Can I use my phone there or do I need to do Anything.I have already got a £15 Add OnCan I use WhatsApp in Canada.

Sony Xperia S20 5g

Hi, joined Smarty and finding it difficult to set up the apn for using my phone abroad, tried doing the suggested Xperia version but it won't accept, any ideas?

Text failure

I’ve received hospital appt texts and other automated messages but the reply texts fail. Have I got to reset anything? Other texts seem to work ok. 

old nimber

Can you confirm if my sim is working, when will the number change to my old number?

Poor Network Status - When will it be fixed?

When I query the network status for my post code I get this message..."We’re fixing an issue with our network in this areaWe’re sorry for any disruption you experience. Our engineers are working on masts nearby, which means the rest of our network is...

fuzzy by SMARTY Commentator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos