Chats & Hacks
Top tips and the place to discuss everything SMARTY
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Help

How can I log into my sons account without entering the security code it sends to the mobile by text or email. He has lost his phone and I can't log in to cancel to the recurring top up without entering the code

Google earth app Android crash's smarty

Can anyone else replicate this issue. On Google earth when using smarty on any device, zoom in with 3d buildings turned on. Move around quickly and the bottom left percentage dial will display. You notice eventually it gets stuck at 29 percent. Speed...

Hello!

Hi,I would like to retrieve my PAC code. Wanna keep my number and move to another provider.Where do I put a request for this? 

alxco904 by SMARTY Pioneer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New plan

On currently 30GB per month at £10 pcm. If I switch to 100GB at £12pcm do I get a new SIM through post?

TT_606016 by SMARTY Maverick
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 5G Phones

Are 5G phones 5G or is it the SIM?Got current 4G Smarty SIM in new phone. Just as slow!Keep changing card into each phone. Am I on same old phone number when I do this?

TT_606016 by SMARTY Maverick
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Motorhome internet

Hello.  We have a smarty card that words abroad in an iPhone.  The router in the van works with the EE card taken out of the iPhone.  The Smarty card in the router however does not work.  So in short we have tested every combination and it all works ...

'No SIM card. Emergency calls only'

So with the SIM I ordered, which works fine btw, came a spare one for me to fit in any spare phone of my choice so as to use that phone with Smarty too. Fitted same spare SIM in just such a phone only to get the 'No SIM...' message in the title.Is th...

GlobaLone by SMARTY Pioneer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! EU Data Used

Is there a place or technique that shows how much data a person has used in the EU?

Ported number but 2 numbers working

My number was ported today and now I have original number when I make calls which is what I wanted but texts still.coming from the number I had with new sim.  How do I sort it please 

Invoice for proof of address

For certain organisations a monthly mobile phone invoice can be used for proof of address. I’m a private citizen so not a businessIs it possible to get a monthly invoice e.g as a pdf?

Resolved! Number transfer

My friends and family are receiving texts with my new SIM number although I transferred my old number. Any idea how to fix it?

Resolved! Replacement sim

Is there any way i can receive a replacement simcard  (old one damaged) without losing the use of phone while i wait for a replacement simcard