Chats & Hacks
Top tips and the place to discuss everything SMARTY
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

[UPDATE] Coverage Checker and Network Status Checker

We have some exciting news for you! SMARTY has gone LIVE with our new and improved Coverage Checker and Network Status Checker.  How Can You Explore the New Coverage Checker? Simply head over to SMARTY.co.uk and click on the Coverage Checker Cov...

Featured_Post_Service_Updates@1x.png YulianK_0-1700663541514.png
YulianK by SMARTY Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 9 kudos

Nework coverage

I cannot get a network signal in my area. when I check on the Smarty network for my area , they say their engineers are working on it. When I check the coverage for the post codes of all my family members I see the same message from Smarty in over 80...

Network issues

I've realised since renewing my contract that unfortuneteley, the network speed is delayed significantly and the signal is occasionally out of bounds, affecting my ability to receive calls. I had not had these issues prior to renewing my contract. 

Resolved! 12gb roaming allowance

I've a query if anyone could clear it up ? If I was let's say in Spain and I used 12gb of data could I then just buy a data add on to use like the 10gb for £9 ? As it says can be used in EU? ‍

Resolved! Latest App Update - unread message indicator

Since updating the SMARTY iOS app to v1.10.3 a week ago I've got an unread message indicator, or a red 1 hovering alongside the app icon.I've gone into the app, and literally gone through every setting / option that I can see, but I can't see anythin...

Studley by SMARTY Pioneer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Voice mail

My phone shows 7 new voicemails but there are no voicemails when I check. How do I get rid of this false information?

Data Only, PAYG or buy-back?

So, I am thinking of getting a data-only SIM to act as a backup for my router.Are the only options available the ones listed or is there a way to recoup costs (since I highly doubt I'd be using that much data)?

Quin452 by SMARTY Commentator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not sure how to unlock the phone I bought

Hi guys. I am really hoping someone can help.I bought a second hand phone from ebay, as I have done before.  The advert stated the phone was unlocked so I didn't think much of it.However, I put in my Smarty SIM and it is asking for a Pin code. I did ...

microcosm by SMARTY Observer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

12g roaming cap

Why are we limited to 12g when roaming in EU. How is this 'fair use' who decides the figure? Why are we one of the lowest now. Is it time for me to jump ship and get a better roaming deal? 

Barchy by SMARTY Pioneer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Chats

How do I delete old chats

hinchyp by SMARTY Maverick
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Forgot password

Hello a new user. I forgot my password to sign in and I keep clicking retrieve code via email. All well and good but can't I just change it. It would be easier.Thank you 

Notifications

I have a red dot showing on my app and can’t clear it can anyone help please.