Chats & Hacks
Top tips and the place to discuss everything SMARTY
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

[UPDATE] Coverage Checker and Network Status Checker

We have some exciting news for you! SMARTY has gone LIVE with our new and improved Coverage Checker and Network Status Checker.  How Can You Explore the New Coverage Checker? Simply head over to SMARTY.co.uk and click on the Coverage Checker Cov...

Featured_Post_Service_Updates@1x.png YulianK_0-1700663541514.png
YulianK by SMARTY Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 10 kudos

Talking to a person

Absolutely awfully slow replying back to me when they say s and I write back straight away then hear nothing back from them for ages. To the point I need to do something. Absolutely diabolical. 

Disappointing signing up process

I tried to sign my wife up using a spare sim. I've been unable to progress the application as the system is awaiting a sim number. Live Chat says the sim number has been rejected by their system. This is despite her receiving an email saying the sim ...

Over Charged

I buy my sin card from Very and it was preloaded with 50GB of data and minutes but when I loaded my sin card it says select a package and there was no option for that. I paid 10£ to smarty for 60GB? That's not fair

Can I just swap a ported SIM to a new phone

So I’ve just swapped over to smarty from O2 and kept my old number but wondering if I were to buy a new phone and put my smarty SIM into it would that automatically just work on ported number or would I need to do anything else?

Tarriff Update

Hi all,I recently received a spam phone call purporting to be from Smarty / 3.The offer was for 50GB costing £8. I asked them to email me the details which they did but the source appeared to be Currys / Carphone Warehouse.I contacted Smarty and alth...

poor speeds

been using smarty as a data only sim on my router for two or three years the speeds has been finebut now all of a sudden speeds are really slow and even cant connect sometimesaccording to the three app there are no problems so what is going on?

This doesn’t look good

Only been on Smarty a week and I’ve had no signal all day today. No real way of finding out why on the so called ‘help centre’ Maybe should have stuck with the major players. A case of you get what you pay for? This is like going back 15 years. Not g...

Call plan

Explain why I am paying £6 for both my phone's yet your advertising £5 for new people? Robbing me are we??????

Texts Diverting

I have a problem.I have two phones on Smarty, during the working day I have my main phone set to divert all calls to the other number.Since the 6th March all of my texts also divert to the other phone regardless of whether the divert is set or not.Th...