Chats & Hacks
Top tips and the place to discuss everything SMARTY
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

[UPDATE] Coverage Checker and Network Status Checker

We have some exciting news for you! SMARTY has gone LIVE with our new and improved Coverage Checker and Network Status Checker.  How Can You Explore the New Coverage Checker? Simply head over to SMARTY.co.uk and click on the Coverage Checker Cov...

Featured_Post_Service_Updates@1x.png YulianK_0-1700663541514.png
YulianK by SMARTY Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 10 kudos

Data Limits Abroad

I have a 100gb sim card and recently when I was abroad I used up the 12gb allowance within a week just keeping in touch with people and working.  This was very inconvenient.  Why is there a 12gb limit no matter how much data you pay for in the UK?

Resolved! Wrong number on my dashboard

Good morning everybody, my number eventually ported over this morning over 20 hours late ! But the old Smartie number is still showing on the dashboard, and when I go into my settings, it is still showing as my phone number which just isn’t correct ?...

Group discount not applied

My family have two plans at £10 per month each I’m still not receiving the group discount plan of 10% I seem to be getting nowhere with contacting smarty to get this resolved any help out there  tim

Smarty paused account

Hi, I have 3 sims mine & 2 of my sons..Went to manually make his payment today(saturday) to which pops up smarty has paused it & to contact then.. I spoke with smarty yesterday so I could manually make my payment on my sim, which is upto date, my oth...

Resolved! Canaries

Are the canary islands part of the EU and included in our data plans 

EU Roaming Speed

Hi All, I am thinking of porting my number from Vodafone to Smarty but I would like to know if Smarty throttles Data speeds in roaming. I remember leaving Three years back in favour of Vodafone because of that precise reason, Three roaming speed was ...

Resolved! Group %10 Discount.

So I've been with Smarty a month now, I have a group set up with mine & my daughter's SIM card When registering it was advertised that you get %10 off while in a group. I received my bill on the 22nd & was billed two £10s instead of £9?   Is there so...

Brooker88 by SMARTY Maverick
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Poor wifi speeds

Hi there, I am using a mifi 4g router hub, with unlimited data, but speeds is shocking not even reaching 0.5! I dont know why this is happening? I am in a 5g coverage area and using a big old style sim card in. So why is the speed so bad? This happen...

Remote connectivity

I use a smarty card in a static mobile home. It works fine for internet when I am there. But the connection goes to sleep when not  in use, so my cameras stop working. Does anyone know of a network that actually works for intermittent data transfer. ...

EU top ups

Will I be able to purchase data top ups in EU whilst travelling. We are travelling to Croatia and work from our Motorhome using zoom. 

Help! Daily Mb usage abroad is ticking down fast!!

Im currently abroad in EU country and I have 12g to use. I just noticed in the smarty app under Data usage history that smarty is counting Mb's like never before. On a normal  day in UK I typically use  about 200Mb max, already this morning history s...

Mosctly by SMARTY Rookie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos