Chats & Hacks
Top tips and the place to discuss everything SMARTY
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Network unstable

Relatively new to this network but finding it increasingly frustrating at the moment. just watching videos I’m getting the network unstable constantly,opening pages takes an age and it’s like I’m on dialup. just to open this up to post this I’ve had ...

Mrabsent by SMARTY Pioneer
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

SIM Manager question

I have just moved to SMARTY and installed my SIM in place of the Vodafone one. In Settings/Connections/SIM Manager it shows Vodafone against the SIM with SMARTY and my number underneath. Also for tge Mobile Data section it has Vodafone.Is this normal...

Mike54 by SMARTY Pioneer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Still waiting for my number to be transferred

Hi there - I am desperately waiting for SMARY to transfer my old phone number, I requested a few days ago and it's still not done. Originally it was supposed to be complete by the end of 29th June 5:03 pm I have checked today and it is going 01/06/20...

veenzy by SMARTY Pioneer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network status?

Have just switched my phone to Smarty as I have another Smarty sim card to stream things on my tv.  Yesterday was my first day with Smarty on my phone and after about 10 minutes the network went down: the explanation being that they were doing work o...

60 day EU limit for Smarty sim

Hi, I'm travelling to France and will be there for about 40 days. I'm also visiting Ireland and need to know if I spend 21 days there will this put me in breach of Smarty roaming rules.Does anyone know the answer to this?Steve

Resolved! Info

Hy i just want to now if Smarty can give me a code so i can trace the delivery from Royal Mail. Thank you.

Face time

Hi all, just transferred my number from 3 to Smarty number has transferred ok but when I face time my family it comes up with old  Smarty number and not my own number with my name,Any ideas how to correct thanks

Moving to the UK and want to start a group

I'm moving to the UK at the beginning of July and have ordered my SIM card to my new address. I want to also start a group plan for my wife and 2 kids but, when I go to start the group, it says that my plan is not yet active.Do I have to wait and act...

Poor signal

Our caravan is sited. We have poor reception,despit the coverage checker saying its excellent it's not!Do smarty do a signal booster that anybody knows of?

Out of plan limit

How do I set a limit on the amount I can be charged for out of plan usage.Especially important when roaming.

ColsLarry by SMARTY Pioneer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Number Transfer

Hi. My old number has been switched off to emergency numbers only, but hasn't transferred over to my new smarty sim

Can I download a full statement?

Hi, I need a downloadable statement with my name and phone number on, but can't see an option for this on the website - can anyone advise how I can get hold of this please?

DeeS77 by SMARTY Rookie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos