Chats & Hacks
Top tips and the place to discuss everything SMARTY
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

[UPDATE] Coverage Checker and Network Status Checker

We have some exciting news for you! SMARTY has gone LIVE with our new and improved Coverage Checker and Network Status Checker.  How Can You Explore the New Coverage Checker? Simply head over to SMARTY.co.uk and click on the Coverage Checker Cov...

Featured_Post_Service_Updates@1x.png YulianK_0-1700663541514.png
YulianK by SMARTY Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 9 kudos

Post deleted as soon as I made it

So I made a post a few minutes ago regarding my mysterious problems with the bonus SIM that came with the SIM I ordered. Only to see that that post mysteriously vanished from the forum as if I'd never made it.There's no need for these games guys, if ...

GlobaLone by SMARTY Pioneer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No questions?

I see that my post asking why my first post was deleted has also been deleted... I really don't know what to say at this point guys, at least <1 unit of currency mobile> just totally ignored my messages, but at least they didn't act like I'd never se...

GlobaLone by SMARTY Pioneer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why is it?

Why is it when someone rings my mobile it goes through to voice mail instead even when it is switched on in front of me, my phone doesn’t alert me when someone is calling me like it should do?  

Support for email to SMS

Hi team, I've been with a few mobile providers over the years and a few of them have had the facility that allows me to email and it get converted to SMS for example my phone 012345678@provider.co.uk Does Smarty offer this or can if be requested and ...

DJFuego by SMARTY Rookie
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bt sms

Why can I not send a sms to a out of plan when I have £5 left to used so I can sms these numbers

Should I have got a data only plan?

I got a plan with calls and texts in addition to 12G of data, but it’s for a mobile MiFi device. I will want to use it a bit in Europe but now I see that I have to activate it in some way and receive codes by text. Have I got the wrong plan?

Poor Battery performance - Nokia 3

Hi I have a Nokia 3 and I'm having trouble with the battery performance I had the battery replaced in Dec last year but the problem seems to still exist so any help or advice with this would be greatly appreciated When my battery level shows ~60% or ...

Poor Battery performance - Nokia 3

Hi I have a Nokia 3 and I'm having trouble with the battery performance I had the battery replaced in Dec last year but the problem seems to still exist so any help or advice with this would be greatly appreciated When my battery level shows ~60% or ...

putting my smarty sim in a spare phone

Hi there i have a smarty sim account with you currently but my phone is brocken so i have taken my sim out and want to use it in a spare phone i have been given. Can i do this ? and how can i get it to work as I have put the sim in my spare phone whi...

Add ons

Hi, can anyone confirm if add ons can be purchased to cover usage in the USA? UK traveller going over there shortly however I've had conflicting information as to whether the add ons cover the USA

3day Data psss

Hi.I am new to Smarty. My first sim was a 30 +30 Gb special offer. I was surprised to find the data running down rapidly so purchased a 3 day data pass to back it up .My understanding was that the data pass would supplant the normal data useage for t...

5G dropped To 4G - Throttling ?

For the first few days I received great 5g service, 3 or 4 bars, out of 4. 3 days and 18gb of usage later, it has been cut to 4G... 3 or 4 bars, out of 4. Same device, Same sim, same location. I have reset the device, removed and re-inserted the SIM,...

Data connectivity terrible currently

I don't know if it is a capacity issue with the local mast or a general network issue in Newton Leys, where I live in Milton Keynes, but recently my data connection is running in single-digit KBs, not MBs!!! I have tried rebooting my phone but to no ...