cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant seem to get a replacement sim

PrabKhe_2180296
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

Hi i ordered a replacement sim 10 days ago on 07/05/2024. It has not arrived. I cannot use the my sim has not arrived button as it is greyed out. Your live help tell me to use the request new sim link. Once i click the link it just automatically refreshes the page and said sim requested, and i am logged out. But your live chat cannot see that I have ordered a replacement sim today they can only see the one on 07/05/2024. My dashboard then goes to the activate sim page automatically, I also do not receive any email confirming replacement sim ordered or despatched.

Please can someone sort this as I have been without a phone for weeks now and otherwise I will just change network.

1 REPLY 1

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

@PrabKhe_2180296 We cannot sort it out because we are Smarty customers and forum members just like you.

You will need to have a web chat with Support Team so that they can look at your account. Start perhaps by checking that they have the address recorded correctly.

Frankly, I'm a bit surprised that you waited quite so long without access to your phone.

You won't be able to order a replacement once you have already ordered one - your account becomes locked for your security until the replacement is activated according to the instructions with it.