Chats & Hacks
Top tips and the place to discuss everything SMARTY
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

[UPDATE] Coverage Checker and Network Status Checker

We have some exciting news for you! SMARTY has gone LIVE with our new and improved Coverage Checker and Network Status Checker.  How Can You Explore the New Coverage Checker? Simply head over to SMARTY.co.uk and click on the Coverage Checker Cov...

Featured_Post_Service_Updates@1x.png YulianK_0-1700663541514.png
YulianK by SMARTY Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 9 kudos

Transfer

Anyone know how long number transfer takes? It’s been 2 days and still no transfer 

Chat operators do not have full access?

Recently had a problem with no 5G and very poor Signal, looking at router although full 4g and 5g available but showing connection to 4g+ . It looked like access to 5g had been switched off so decided to contact chat.I was immediately told that 5g wa...

Group plan set parental control for non owner member

Hello there i have a group plan where I, as the owner, can set the parental control for the owner phone. However, I have another phone in the group and cannot seem to see settings  to set up the parental control for that phone. Can anyone help and ad...

Resolved! My smarty sim not registered problem

I bought a new sim and i activatied it but still is saying sim not regsitered on network and emergency only then i baought a another sim still its saying emergency onlyni live in dagenham rm10 area and i baought a sim for dagenham shop the shopkeeper...

Resolved! Using Smarty abroad on our iPhones

We are going to Nenagh Tipperary tomorrow and it says to make a changes to our phones now before we go.  We have iPhones. If we make the changes as suggested do we need to change them back when we are back in the UK or leave them with the new changes...

Resolved! Network issues Wakefield, West Yorkshire

This evening had a few glitches…never had any problems until now.  I am lucky to be able to get 5G at my home, and normally speeds of 200Mbps… Three network checker shows no issues, no maintenance going on. Done the usual “off and on”, and still expe...

Michael_T by SMARTY Teamster
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable To Send Or Receive MMS Pictures on Samsung Android

Hi All!Read about the issues concerning I-phone to I-phone, but is anybody having issues with being unable to send or receive pictures to other phones. In this instance attempting to send from a Samsung Android to I-phone. Any help regarding the corr...

Contact

How do I actually contact Smarty. I have very liwe el service. My download speeds seldom reach 5mbps but using the same phone 7n the same area with a GiffGaff SIM I get 30 to 50 Mbps. I have been trying we chat and the chat in the App to contact supp...

senojdh by SMARTY Rookie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Plan changed

Hi Last month I had changed my plan £10 to £6. Payment already done by 8th May. In apps , i have shown that my plan was paused. What should I do now . Thanks 

ALAMIN4UK by SMARTY Rookie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

data problems

i have received a request to buy more data as my allowance is running low.  I already have   data add on and there are sufficient gbs in there for my needs.  Why doesn’t this automatically  work when my allowance is low?

Switching delay

Hi, I am switching my children to Smarty from Virgin due to the continual price rises. I submitted the first PAC on Wednesday and the other on Thursday. The second one went through well within 24 hours but the first one started at by the end of the 4...

Personal hotspot

Does personal hotspot come standard with a Sim only plan as I cannot get my TV to work using my phone as a modem

Resolved! Mobile wifi device not working

Have come to france and can’t get a wifi connection with smarty sim in wifi device - I have enabled data roaming and have 12gb available abroad