Chats & Hacks
Top tips and the place to discuss everything SMARTY
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pausing

I want to pause but there is notice that says “You currently have no payment methods set up” which is incorrect. I currently have a payment method set up 

Transfer my Smarty number to my son

I am the named subscriber on a Smarty plan.  My son has been using the number.  He now wants to keep the same number, but to be the named subscriber.  Two questions:  1) within Smarty, can we change the name and contact details of a subscriber linked...

Motorhome Router

Hi - does anyone have any tips for using their Motorhome router in the EU? We are going to visit Belgium and Holland soon and have a 5g Huawei router with a Smarty Data only SIM. 

iOS app logs out every 24 hours

Hello, Since joining SMARTY, I have tried to use the app, great!However almost every 24 hours the app logs me out, and I need to put my details in all over again. Face ID does not work, and every time I do this I need to reset up the app / verify mys...

Resolved! european travel

We are soon to travel France and Spain in our motorhome for 3 months. At the moment we have a £10 a month data only sim, what is the best way to proceed re data ?Terry Guyton

european travel

We are soon to travel France and Spain in our motorhome for 3 months. At the moment we have a £10 a month data only sim, what is the best way to proceed re data ?Terry Guyton

Tp-link M7350 settings

hi all,Has anybody got the settings to setup a tp link M7350 4g lte router on unlimited data only plan? Having trouble with connecting xbox series s, S20 and win11 connects fine.Thanks  

New phone

I was given my I phone by son in law but now I’m going back to a Samsung will this SIM card still work or will I need a new one and how do I keep my number? thanks. 

Problem streaming.

I have always had no problems streaming with smarty. But recently, I'm having problems streaming with a lot of buffering. Phone works ok with broadband WiFi. In fact in the past smarty data has been more reliable than a friend's sky broadband. But no...

Number port delayed

I switched from O2 (started the porting process) on the 15th June, (10 working days ago) and as of today still waiting. i can make calls and send texts and it shows up as my number (not the temp number) however i cannot recieve either texts or calls....

Voicemail after ios17

Updated to ios17 on iPhone, mostly seems to work fine but… my voicemail icon now shows 3 voicemails, can’t access by clicking on the ‘3’ icon and just have a message as below. Is there a carrier update that can be supplied? I know Live voicemail is n...

SteveEd_1082585_0-1692361592946.png

Lost sim card

I’m travelling abroad for one month and have bought a Vietnam SIM card for my trip (kept my UK number) however I’ve now lost my smarty sim. If I cancel my sim and order a new one will I get cut off from things like WhatsApp? Thanks

Problem with pausing

I want to pause but there is notice that says “You currently have no payment methods set up” which is NOT correct. I currently have a payment method set up 

USA roaming cannot make/receive calls

Have been in New York and now Fort Lauderdale and my phone cannot make calls. Data works fine.As soon as I try and make a call, it immediately says 'call ended' with a short beep.Am very confused because the data element works without any issue (as I...

Xbox series s

Hi cannot connect to xbox series s using tp-link M7350 unlimited data plan, my phone and win 11 laptop works fineCan anyone help?Gary