Chats & Hacks
Top tips and the place to discuss everything SMARTY
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

[UPDATE] Coverage Checker and Network Status Checker

We have some exciting news for you! SMARTY has gone LIVE with our new and improved Coverage Checker and Network Status Checker.  How Can You Explore the New Coverage Checker? Simply head over to SMARTY.co.uk and click on the Coverage Checker Cov...

Featured_Post_Service_Updates@1x.png YulianK_0-1700663541514.png
YulianK by SMARTY Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 10 kudos

Face time

Hi all, just transferred my number from 3 to Smarty number has transferred ok but when I face time my family it comes up with old  Smarty number and not my own number with my name,Any ideas how to correct thanks

Moving to the UK and want to start a group

I'm moving to the UK at the beginning of July and have ordered my SIM card to my new address. I want to also start a group plan for my wife and 2 kids but, when I go to start the group, it says that my plan is not yet active.Do I have to wait and act...

Poor signal

Our caravan is sited. We have poor reception,despit the coverage checker saying its excellent it's not!Do smarty do a signal booster that anybody knows of?

Out of plan limit

How do I set a limit on the amount I can be charged for out of plan usage.Especially important when roaming.

ColsLarry by SMARTY Pioneer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Number Transfer

Hi. My old number has been switched off to emergency numbers only, but hasn't transferred over to my new smarty sim

Can I download a full statement?

Hi, I need a downloadable statement with my name and phone number on, but can't see an option for this on the website - can anyone advise how I can get hold of this please?

DeeS77 by SMARTY Rookie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Worldwide roaming

Hi, in a couple of weeks time I am going to HongKong for 1 month. Is there a upgrade to my package I can do so I can use my allowance over there? 

Auto renew feature

Does anybody else have issues with the Auto renew feature?  It's a real pain as I've found my plan has paused on two occasions now despite having the auto renew 'enabled'. No help from the bot and if it's out of hours you might as well forget about i...

Unlimited

Very happy with smarty unlimited sim.Activated yesterday.We will see how it works travelling around england and how the Internet works.

Noel_21 by SMARTY Pioneer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Newby

Hi folks I just joined joined The Smarty Pants Network today I had mixed feelings at first but I think it might be ok after all

Lez-3570 by SMARTY Pioneer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos