Chats & Hacks
Top tips and the place to discuss everything SMARTY
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

[UPDATE] Coverage Checker and Network Status Checker

We have some exciting news for you! SMARTY has gone LIVE with our new and improved Coverage Checker and Network Status Checker.  How Can You Explore the New Coverage Checker? Simply head over to SMARTY.co.uk and click on the Coverage Checker Cov...

Featured_Post_Service_Updates@1x.png YulianK_0-1700663541514.png
YulianK by SMARTY Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 9 kudos

Appalling experience with Smarty

I have a group plan, been paying my lads SIM for months, he has never once received mobile data.   Only today did my daughters SIM register. Again no mobile data despite being paid.   That's four Sims being paid for with only two working, and another...

Get a £10 Gift Card

I've noticed I can no longer check the history of what I've got waiting to validate and what's gone through via 'Check how many friends you've referred' it just give the attached page and when I click on that nothing happens

Twitter Verification

When attempting to verify my smarty phone number with twitter i get an error message stating operator [smarty] is not recognised. Is there a fix

Resolved! Only choice is International roaming

Then it says I will be charged... Not I 'may' be charged. Smarty is saying I can use data as normal within the EU. Please advise, thanks. PS I have set the APN as advised by Smarty

iPhone keeps disconnecting...help!

Hi all,I have an Oppo A94 5g on Smarty and my wife has an iPhone 12 on O2.Calls keep disconnecting in mid-call whenever she calls me. (She works at various locations in London, whilst I am home in Surrey). Any ideas for things to try to correct this ...

Twitter blue sign up

When attempting to verify my phone number with Twitter I get a message saying the operator smarty is not recognised, is there a fix?

Finally free from EE

After 2 loooong years, today I started my new journey with SMARTY!I will never again let myself be locked in any phone contract like my last one! And finally will be saving money with Smarty! It's all my boxes  Thanks

APalma by SMARTY Rookie
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Roaming set up on router

I have an Avtex 985 mobile home router with Smarty Sim do I need to make any changes in the router set up for this to work in EU...or will it work automatically?....Thank you...Richard 

Resolved! Changing your phone settings

Going to Spain in a couple of weeks and am aware of the new to change setting’s on my I phone  , but wondering to I keep the settings when I return? Or revert back to previous settings? 

Weak signal

Hi When is there going to be a strong signal in Oxford?Can only get 0.15Mb download speed so unable to do anything with it

Resolved! Refund of overpayment

Hi, I had to renew my plan due to change if payment card. Accidentally did it twice and noticed it is pending twice from bank. Please could I request either it only taken once or a refund for the second payment