cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number not transferred

MartinB_2703144
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Got my new sim on 08/05 activated it and used the PAC code to transfer my old number, it said it would be done by the end of 09/05. That was a lie. Still not done, this is the only phone I have and no one can ring me. Live chat is less than useless and the email haven’t responded. Really clever to have a phone company that you can’t ring. (Maybe their number transfer doesn’t work either). Anyone know what I can do? Or am I numberless forever?

6 REPLIES 6

JJP2RidesAgain
SMARTY Motivator
SMARTY Motivator

This is the Smarty community forum, we are customers like you, we don’t work for Smarty 

When you give Smarty your PAC code, it will show on your account dashboard that you have done this, you will also be notified by text and email. What does your dashboard say and have you received the texts and emails ?

Contact Smarty directly. 

https://smarty.co.uk/contact 

I’ve done everything they said, my dashboard says number transfer in progress and I got an email saying they received my request. I know you don’t work for smarty but seeing as there is no way to actually talk to them I wondered if anyone could help. 

You can talk to Smarty, but only via webchat, which is available 7 days a week, from 08.00 - 20.00

Just a thought - You should be contactable on your previous network’s SIM card until your number transfers to Smarty. 

@MartinB_2703144  As @JJP2RidesAgain says plus - if you cannot resolve it via web chat, then raise a complaint and hopefully this will be looked at further up the chain and actioned.

From what you say, I wonder if there was a problem with your old network releasing the number.

Could be @MSF 

What network have you ported from @MartinB_2703144 ?

JJP2RidesAgain
SMARTY Motivator
SMARTY Motivator