Chats & Hacks
Top tips and the place to discuss everything SMARTY
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Esim and Smarty SIM together

Does anybody have experience of using a Smarty SIM in the same phone as an esim. I have a Galaxy S23 ultra with an esim rather than a physical EE SIM. When I try to activate my new Smarty SIM the phone tells me that it will deactivate my EE esim whic...

Resolved! Roaming suddenly not working

Hi allI cross border roam between Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland a lot, usually without any problems. Yesterday when i left the house in ROI my phone went "offline" and kept asking me to sign-in to the network (not register, that happen...

Screenshot_2023-07-24-15-52-37-110_com.google.android.captiveportallogin.jpg
Ceiri by SMARTY Pioneer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

dirty tactics by smarty

i found smarty unlimited data for £16 per month on a comparison site, smarty would not let me have it, i then found hidden in the ts and cs that it is for new customers only, that is unethical, it seems like LOALTY DOES NOT PAY!

Resolved! Wifi calling intermittent on iphone 13 ioS 16.5

My wife is experiencing intermittent Wifi calling  on her iphone 13 ioS 16.5. However, on the same home network etc my old iphone 6S+ ioS 15.7.6 experienes no such issues. We use a Smarty data only 4G sim for internet access in the house. We have a T...

Resolved! Leave a group

Hello all, I'm a part of a group plan (but not the owner) and I would like to keep my account on SMARTY but leave the plan, how can I do?Many thanks, Sophie

Having issues signing in to community?

We're aware that some customers are having issues logging into the community to write and reply to posts. I've cleared my cookies and that helped, we're working on resolving this pesky bug and hopefully it will be resolved ASAP.  

LTE CPE router

just put my new smarty unlimited sim in my LTE CPE router but am getting no internet, I can connect to the wifi from the router though, I have tried the sims in a mobile phone as a hotspot and they are working fine, are there any settings I need to c...

Data add on - what gets used first

I have 4gb data per month. If I bought a 10gb add on (£9) which carries on until it runs out which would get used first the 4gb monthly allowance or the 10gb add on. I was thinking of putting on 10 GB just in case the 4gb runs out but if the 10gb get...

VXman by SMARTY Pioneer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Issues connecting to AWS over Smarty

Android developer working on a mobile App.When connecting to Amazon Web Services Cognito Credentials Provider over the Smarty Network I get the following error:Caused by: software.amazon.awssdk.core.exception.SdkClientException: Unable to execute HTT...

ipc-42 by SMARTY Maverick
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Block calls from 0843 numbers

I get repeated calls from numerous 0843 numbers. Very short ring and if I do answer it's a short recorded message. The scam is to leave a 'missed call' on the phone so I return the call - at a premium rate. I can block the individual numbers but they...

data Only sims

I am new to Smarty.I tried to order a data sim and get an error ………this page has been moved etc .The background info refers to no speed caps. So does that mean that the standard phone sim is subject to  speed caps  when using data 

Voice mail issues and phone calls issues

Can anyone help,I can't get my vouce messages as it keeps comibg up with not registered on network and people are havibg problems calling meHepl, any ideas. I have 3 bars showing on my phone so good signal quality