Chats & Hacks
Top tips and the place to discuss everything SMARTY
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

HulloMail - Visual Voicemail Replacement

After seeing the subject of visual voicemail crop up again, I thought I would mention a very able replacement, HulloMail, from the London based “Thumbtel”I have used it in the past and it works well, even sending you an email which contains contents ...

JJP2 by SMARTY Pro-coach
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

SIM card change

Hi I changed my SIM card to smarty and requested my puk code to transfer my number, it says the transfer was successful but when I ring or text people it isn’t my usual number it’s the smarty one I got with the sim, has anyone got a resolution as wor...

Resolved! Family Group

I have my older kids on my group and I would like them to start paying for their own mobiles now they’re working. How can I remove them from the group without them losing their number. Ideally I want them to have their own smarty login where they can...

Swapping the numbers of two SIM cards (is this possible?)

Hi,Here's the deal:I have a phone with two SIM cards in it.One is my shiny new SMARTY SIM, the other is with a different provider.I want to swap the phone numbers associated with each SIM so that I can have my main phone number on my SMARTY account, ...

Confuzzled by SMARTY Maverick
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing my accounts mobile No.

I started a Smarty contact months ago that I only used for a month & then I didn't auto renew. I now want to start my smarty account up again & bring with me my own mobile number. I've used my PAC code and my number has been put in the queue to activ...

dml352red by SMARTY Pioneer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Number porting

Hello all, So I’m a bit stuck as I can’t start a new conversation with customer service due to my current person leaving the chat open all week.  I joined Smarty the weekend just gone, requested my number port over which should have been done on 1.8....

Haruman by SMARTY Maverick
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using phone abroad

In Greece new to smarty have changed the settings to use my iPhone abroad when I got here still no service what am I doing wrong.. any ideas ? 

Still no signal or activation

Just joined smarty and have been waiting to get my services activated since 9am this morningJust been told my account has a technical issue and is not activating [Tech support] I'm sorry about this but due to issue you are not getting the signal beca...

AndrewL by SMARTY Pioneer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to send at this time

I've recently been getting a lot of failed message sends,  also about half a dozen times a day my phone says emergency calls only. I restart my phone and works fine but it gets a bit annoying doing this several times a day. Are there issues with smar...

02 PAC code

Hello, I have just joined smarty and am leaving 02. When I input my PAC code smarty won't accept it and say the code is wrong. Can anyone help or advise as 02 tell me that the code I have is definitely correct 

Mobile call issue on iPhone 7

When I make a call on my iPhone 7 I get interference with very loud short noises which makes conversation impossible how can I fix this 

Setup 2nd SIM in a group, which email address?

Hi all, so briefly, I used the SMARTY app to request a SIM card for my wife and Gabe her name, email address etc and the SIM duly arrived (all good so far). My wife then asked me to set up the SIM card in her phone .. challenge accepted.  Then it kin...

k3vi_n by SMARTY Pioneer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disconnected from smarty

When my old number transferred over, I became disconnected from Smarty. I can’t make calls or contact Smarty help as I no longer have mobile data. I have (or should have) unlimited plan