cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Pausing and restarting a plan

JamesWa_2265565
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

Hi all, can anyone enlighten me on the subject of pausing your plan and restarting your plan, if you pause your plan just after the start of that months plan start when you restart your plan does it start a new months plan with a new months payment or does it restart from where you left so you dont lose any of your existing/paused months data minutes etc... Thanks James 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

@JamesWa_2265565  You are not actually pausing a plan, you are stopping the auto-renew and so not buying a fresh plan. The current one then expires on the expected date.

You can then wait to start the next plan - and also start auto-renew again if convenient.

If you leave it for 180 days, you will get a warning email telling you that your sim will be deactivated in 40 further days if there is no activity i.e. you can pause for up to about 6 months effectively.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

@JamesWa_2265565  You are not actually pausing a plan, you are stopping the auto-renew and so not buying a fresh plan. The current one then expires on the expected date.

You can then wait to start the next plan - and also start auto-renew again if convenient.

If you leave it for 180 days, you will get a warning email telling you that your sim will be deactivated in 40 further days if there is no activity i.e. you can pause for up to about 6 months effectively.

Thank you for your prompt response, regards James