cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5G on Orange SP in spain

Andrew_239836
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

Arrived in Gran Canaria today. As usual Movistar is sticking to 3G only (but friend who has EE sim gets 5G with Movistar)

Manually switched to Orange SP as from experience they give 4G to Smarty customers in Spain. Anyway to my surprise I’m getting a quality 5G signal on Orange SP everywhere. Really impressed. 
Just thought I’d share for anyone else going to Spain. 

5 REPLIES 5

JodieC
SMARTY Moderator SMARTY Moderator
SMARTY Moderator

Hi @Andrew_239836 

Thank you for sharing your positive comments on our Community Forum! It's always great to see these comments so we can be assured our customers are pleased with the service we provide!

We appreciate you!

Jodie 😍

JJP2RidesAgain
SMARTY Motivator
SMARTY Motivator

Great to read, thanks for that !

Your post is a pearl amongst what often seems to be a sea of whizz, with some people seemingly continually unhappy with the Smarty service.

I really like the smarty service. It’s cheap, provides EU roaming, the add ons are simple to understand. I get excellent three coverage at home (I do live next to a mast). I think it’s excellent value. People just love a good moan sometimes. 

Andrew_239836
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

https://ibb.co/4sjvfwy 

screenshot 

@Andrew_239836  Slight correction to your post - it should read "People love a good moan MOST OF THE TIME".

This is exactly why it is so refreshing to hear a bit of praise from a satisfied customer.

Those in Customer Service say that a dissatisfied customer will tell six times as many people as a satisfied customer.