Chats & Hacks
Top tips and the place to discuss everything SMARTY
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

[UPDATE] Coverage Checker and Network Status Checker

We have some exciting news for you! SMARTY has gone LIVE with our new and improved Coverage Checker and Network Status Checker.  How Can You Explore the New Coverage Checker? Simply head over to SMARTY.co.uk and click on the Coverage Checker Cov...

Featured_Post_Service_Updates@1x.png YulianK_0-1700663541514.png
YulianK by SMARTY Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 10 kudos

Resolved! over charged

dear smartyi am very disappointed that you have charged me for monthly bills 3 times today £10. £10. £10.i want my refund immediately not happy at all from Arkan 

ArkanAC1 by SMARTY Pioneer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Charges Query

Hi there, I've topped up £10 for out of plan add on. Smarty has taken that and 2 subsequent additional payments of £1 each Is this an error and will it be resolved? Any assistance appreciated.

Registered wrong size SIM card.

I have just had a MiFi unit fitted to my campervan, a Smarty sim was included with the unit which I registered and signed up to a basic contract. However when I tried to fit the SIM card to the router i find it needs a Nano sim not a full size sim th...

Resolved! Wrong size sim card

I have just had fitted a MIFI unit to my camper van, the router came with a smarty sim which I registered and paid for an initial contract, however when i came to fit the Sim Card to the router I find that it will only take a Nano SIM card (my bad). ...

Over Billing

I looked at my bank statement today and smarty have taken my monthly payment twice on the same day.How do I get it backThanksDerek

Data doesn't work despite a full 5G signal

Hey I'm a new smarty user, and have a 60GB data plan which is beibg used on an s23. My number has been ported from 02 just over a week ago and I'm able to send and receive calls and texts fine but have not yet managed to use data at all, even when my...

LauraC92 by SMARTY Pioneer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Activation

I've activated the SIM card but as soon as I lea: the house I get the message not connected to a network. I've checked the Entry point data and everything it tells me to do on the help topics but I'm still unable to make calls outside.

SheilaR by SMARTY Rookie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

PAC number transfer

Why hasnt my number been transfered over from 3 to my smarty account ? I entered my PAC code when i registered with smarty on the 27/04/23. Please someone from smarty contact me to let me know whats going on.

PAC number transfer

Why hasnt my number been transfered over from 3 to my smarty account ? I entered my PAC code when i registered with smarty on the 27/04/23. Please someone from smarty contact me to let me know whats going on.

Twitter Blue

Hiwhen attempting to verify my Smarty number with Twitter I get the following error message ‘we cannot send a text message to this phone number because it’s operator is not supported.’This is on an iPhone 14 with latest software, I get the same on pc...

Resolved! 4GB Plan Cost query

Just activated account but concerned at cost. I signed up for 4GB plan @ £5 month offer, but on checking my plan details is states £6 per month. Is this correct as the offer stated a £1 discount.Any advice appreciated. Many thanks. 

Cruise

Going on a Mediterranean cruise,Spain Italy France, . The ship is registered in Bermuda. What settings do I need to have to avoid data bills when I get back home. I won't be using the ships wi-fi which is too expensive and slow, but I will use wi-fi ...

Resolved! Payment

Trying to make a payment through website and app neither are accepting any payments from me tried a few different methods but no success, anyone???

Engineers working everywhere?

Hi.I've been keeping an eye on the service status page as smarty service has been poor for a few weeks. It seems you can put it any postcode and it says engineers are working in your area to fix a fault. Is there a countrywide fault? Will 4g improve ...