cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

lack of connectivity

Christo_2606094
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

our smarty sim does not connect to the internet reliably, i have tried another dongle and this has made no difference?

7 REPLIES 7

AdrianSMARTY
SMARTY Moderator SMARTY Moderator
SMARTY Moderator

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that you are having an issue.

Please feel free to contact SMARTY directly.

Please raise a chat with our Customer Support Team, the team can then look into this issue for you in more detail, they are online 7 days a week between 8am-8pm and can be contacted directly here;

https://smarty.co.uk/contact

Remember to ask to 'talk to a PERSON', rather than the bot.

Have a great day! -Adrian.

can i please have a contact phone number or email address so i can get this sorted please or a link to chat as i thought that was what this was?

Hi Christo, please raise a chat if this hasn't been resolved yet: https://smarty.co.uk/contact. You will first speak to a "bot". To be direct to an agent please type "speak to a person" and you will be put through to someone who can help. As mentioned by Adrian earlier, they are online 7 days a week between 8am-8pm. SMARTY is a digital first business so all of our customer support is dealt with digitally. Hope this helps - Susan

MSF
SMARTY Genius
SMARTY Genius

@Christo_2606094 Have you carried out a Coverage Check and also a Network Status check? If there are no issues, then it may just unfortunately be that you have a poor signal in your area for the 3 Network.

yes  and we actually have another smarty data sim working in the same building which works fine, we have tried another new dongle too and that made no difference?

Just out of interest, you said โ€œbuildingโ€, not โ€œhouseโ€ or โ€œflatโ€, so how big is the building ? It could simply be, as mentioned by @MSF that one part of the building has good coverage from three, Smartyโ€™s parent network, whilst another part of the building does not have good coverage. 

You saying โ€œbuildingโ€ got me wondering - Are you trying to use Smarty Mobile as a replacement for business broadband ?

Have a look at the Smarty Terms and Conditions - Section 5.15 states that Smarty should not be used as a permanent replacement for fixed line broadband. They will stop your service if they deem you to be using Smarty as a permanent replacement for fixed line broadband. 

I just wonder if this could be the issue you are facing with the โ€œdongle not working reliablyโ€ ?