Chats & Hacks
Top tips and the place to discuss everything SMARTY
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Orr in to Smarty issue

On Thursday morning of last week 22 June I activated my Smarty sim and initiated the number transfer from Vodafone to Smarty. The port in to Smarty has not been completed and yesterday Vodafone confirmed they ported out on Friday 23 June. Vodafone tu...

3 benefits

As Smarty is an offshoot of 3 mobile do Smarty customers have access to the same benefits ie. Gig tickets, offers, coffee ect.

Honor 90

Does anyone know if smarty will allow WiFi calling on the honor 90? I've had issues with previous honor devices not making WiFi calls on smarty. Does smarty block WiFi calling with honor? Hope someone out there can help. 

Signal booster

Can anyone help please as, despite smarty being mostly pretty good, the smarty online help centre is pretty useless and takes me round and round in circles with no clear answer! My signal here with smarty is not good and I'm constantly running on WiF...

Cap for unlimited plan

I have just started using Smarty with unlimited plan. May I know if there’s any cap? I ask because it seems slower after using it for couple hours. Does it happen to everyone? Or it’s just me because I have the personal hotspot set up.

Resolved! Update required

Hello, I set up an iPad for my mother in law and everything with her smarty sim worked really well… until last week. now, it tells me ‘an update is required to use mobile data on this ipad’. it’s not an iOS update but a carrier (smarty ) update. But ...

CallumB by SMARTY Maverick
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

A very smooth move

Just moved phone contract and number. from 3Mobile to Smarty.  Fabulously simple thanks to down to earth guidance and promised timescales kept.  Thanks from a member who hates tech!

Resolved! Can I put my new Smarty SIM in yet?

Hello! I have activated my Smarty SIM and am currently waiting for my old number to transfer over. Should I put the new SIM in my phone even though I’m waiting for the transfer to complete or wait until I’ve heard it’s completed and just keep my old ...

EU roaming not working in Germany and Spain

I’ve been on to Germany and Spain with my Smarty SIM and made all the changes requested on the website to get roaming but it didn’t work. In Germany (I was in Hamburg) I spent some time on the online chat getting help to address the problem, and they...