Chats & Hacks
Top tips and the place to discuss everything SMARTY
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

[UPDATE] Coverage Checker and Network Status Checker

We have some exciting news for you! SMARTY has gone LIVE with our new and improved Coverage Checker and Network Status Checker.  How Can You Explore the New Coverage Checker? Simply head over to SMARTY.co.uk and click on the Coverage Checker Cov...

Featured_Post_Service_Updates@1x.png YulianK_0-1700663541514.png
YulianK by SMARTY Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 9 kudos

Call cutting out when ringing businesses/landlines

Hello,Ringing mobile to mobile is fine, no issues.However, when I ring official business etc. such as The doctors, companies such as Virgin Media, I am guessing anyone that uses a business line other than a mobile, the conversation cuts out/delayed a...

MistaWood by SMARTY Maverick
  • 13 replies
  • 3 kudos

New plan

Hello I'm very close to using my data can I buy a new plan once it runs out or do I have to wait till the date the plan was due to run out ?

Coverage

Whenever I’m in a busy area like Soho or City of London in the evening I never get reception. My friends on 3 surf away on 4 or 5 G like there’s no problem. I can wait 5 mins or more for a website to build. I have an iPhone 14. Is this usually a prob...

Going to Turkey

I am travelling to Turkey soon and I need to be able to ensure I can send and recieve texts and phone calls. Which add-on will I need? EU or International?

Signal

Ever since being with smarty with unlimited everything I'm forever getting the round circle with line through it ( no reception) yet when I check coverage it says its perfect for my area but this can't be true...... What can I do about this as I've b...

Pausing

I want to pause but there is notice that says “You currently have no payment methods set up” which is incorrect. I currently have a payment method set up 

Transfer my Smarty number to my son

I am the named subscriber on a Smarty plan.  My son has been using the number.  He now wants to keep the same number, but to be the named subscriber.  Two questions:  1) within Smarty, can we change the name and contact details of a subscriber linked...

Motorhome Router

Hi - does anyone have any tips for using their Motorhome router in the EU? We are going to visit Belgium and Holland soon and have a 5g Huawei router with a Smarty Data only SIM. 

iOS app logs out every 24 hours

Hello, Since joining SMARTY, I have tried to use the app, great!However almost every 24 hours the app logs me out, and I need to put my details in all over again. Face ID does not work, and every time I do this I need to reset up the app / verify mys...

Resolved! european travel

We are soon to travel France and Spain in our motorhome for 3 months. At the moment we have a £10 a month data only sim, what is the best way to proceed re data ?Terry Guyton

european travel

We are soon to travel France and Spain in our motorhome for 3 months. At the moment we have a £10 a month data only sim, what is the best way to proceed re data ?Terry Guyton

Resolved! Strong Mobile Router

I have a Smarty SIM in my mobile router in my static caravan. Signal is good (4 bars) but drops now and then for a split second. My devices lose the connection and then don't have the Strong wifi available. I have to turn the router off & on again an...

Tp-link M7350 settings

hi all,Has anybody got the settings to setup a tp link M7350 4g lte router on unlimited data only plan? Having trouble with connecting xbox series s, S20 and win11 connects fine.Thanks