Chats & Hacks
Top tips and the place to discuss everything SMARTY
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

[UPDATE] Coverage Checker and Network Status Checker

We have some exciting news for you! SMARTY has gone LIVE with our new and improved Coverage Checker and Network Status Checker.  How Can You Explore the New Coverage Checker? Simply head over to SMARTY.co.uk and click on the Coverage Checker Cov...

Featured_Post_Service_Updates@1x.png YulianK_0-1700663541514.png
YulianK by SMARTY Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 9 kudos

Network down birmingham

Hi guysI have been a smarty for a few years and no issues really Since last Friday my network went down and the network status says masts are being worked on etc etc but I can't make any calls or text and the signal comes on for a few seconds and the...

Swap number

When I requested a sim yesterday I had to enter my PAC number to swap over. Sim is activated but number not swapped. 

Roaming not working

Hello I have changed the APN on my iPhone 13 but roaming isn’t working. What can I do to fix this?I’m in Spain if that matters. Thank you

Resolved! 5G definitely eating more data

It does eat more data contrary to several Internet and expert articles.  On 4g hardly ever used 4gb PCM now I seem to use it every other day. Really?

1 and a half hour this morning to activate a SIM.

For some things telephone should be available. This morning I decided to use a spare SIM I got with my main one some months ago. I activated it then tried to add it to a group which proved impossible, because it was forcing me to get a new sim instea...

GaryFin by SMARTY Pioneer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Download Statement

Is there a way to download a statement showing my usage and numbers calls / texted etc? Thanks all

SiTith74 by SMARTY Pioneer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Referal

Hi, i have referred a friend to smarty, they have activated their sim card and have also activated the 2nd sim card sent along side their own. Therefore i have introduced 2 new customers to your network so will i be able to claim 2 vouchers?

E sim

@give-us-eSIM  I want order an iPhone 14pro when will Esim be available?

Resolved! Account suspension

I only use my sim card for my mobile router when caravaning can I suspend my account when not in use, and restart when in use with no extra costs. 

Abroad …..

I’m abroad and didn’t do the set-up - can I do it whilst overseas or am I stuck ?

Resolved! Channel Islands

I’m currently in the Channel Islands and can’t get my phone to work. I’ve bought a data add on and also tried switching the APN to mob.asm.net but still no luck…any advice appreciated 

Adding a new sim

Is there a way to add a new sim to an existing smarty account? Every time I try to add by creating a group it says to activate first but to activate needs an email address and you cant use the one already linked to the smarty account!

LenCuff1 by SMARTY Pioneer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Adding a sim

Is there a way to add a new sim to an existing account? I tried creating a group but to add it says sim has to be activated first but to do that you need a new email address?

LenCuff1 by SMARTY Pioneer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Two phones, one number

Is it possible to use one phone number on two different mobile phones… like one used at work and one for any other time. 

Macjim by SMARTY Pioneer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

bonus sim

i recieved a bonus sim when i joined to give to a friend , is this the same as refer a friend .