cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Sim still not arrived and been over 5 days

LeeJone_2316780
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

So done everything I'm supposed to do waited over 5 days and still no sim card so what do I do next please ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Chalkychap
SMARTY Trendsetter
SMARTY Trendsetter

Sounds like your item might have been lost in transit with the Royal Mail @LeeJone_2316780

Perhaps it's time to order a replacement SIM from SMARTY.
Just login to your SMARTY online account and then try the following page: 
https://smarty.co.uk/dashboard/request-new-sim 

A word of warning here - DO NOT request a replacement SIM if you are currently in the process of porting your old number to SMARTY. Wait for the port to fully complete.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Chalkychap
SMARTY Trendsetter
SMARTY Trendsetter

Sounds like your item might have been lost in transit with the Royal Mail @LeeJone_2316780

Perhaps it's time to order a replacement SIM from SMARTY.
Just login to your SMARTY online account and then try the following page: 
https://smarty.co.uk/dashboard/request-new-sim 

A word of warning here - DO NOT request a replacement SIM if you are currently in the process of porting your old number to SMARTY. Wait for the port to fully complete.

My number is already registered with smarty 

PaulWil_1006907
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

I have not received my SIM card yet 07856415899

@PaulWil_1006907 Are you saying that you activated the sim on your account before you had it to hand? That means that your Smarty plan is ticking along even though you cannot use it. You could try having a web chat with smarty Support to explain the problem and see if they can put the plan 'on hold' in some way until you get the sim. The alternative is to ask them rot refund your money and close that account and then start the whole process afresh but not activate the sim until you have it in your hand.

From Smarty's perspective, when you activated the sim, they didn't know that you had not received it yet - how could they?

The problem seems to be with postal services lately and also there's not much chance anything being delivered over the weekends.

Finally, PLEASE do not post any personal info on here as it's a public site - this is for your personal security.