cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experiencing difficulties

Anderso_1253003
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

MY wife and I have entered our phone numbers and pac codes from our previous service provider and We have still haven't been able to get pass that Please re-check if your number is correct and try again when we know we inputed the correct data. Can someone please assist us?

9 REPLIES 9

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

@Anderso_1253003  Did you already activate a sim each on your individual accounts and buy a Smarty plan?

Is your PAC code still valid i.e. not more than 30 days old? Is it your mobile number or the PACD code that the system won't accept?

If you are sure that everything is correct, then you will need web chat with Smarty Support team for them to investigate. (Also may need to check with previous provider that PAC is correct and valid)

Everything is correct and still the two Sims working independently. I thought the other sim would have stopped but it didnt

@Anderso_1253003  The old sim from your previous supplier would stop once the PAC code had been used by Smarty.

It stopped working this morning.

@Anderso_1253003  What does your account dashboard give as your number? It may take until 5.30 today to update if the PAC has somehow gone through from yesterday.

This the number I wanted transfer over but i thought the sim number would change inside sim manager settings 

@Anderso_1253003 Not necessarily - you will need to force the phone to 'learn' the ported in number - depends upon phone.

You may need a network reset, a manual change of 'My Number" in settings or else closing iMessage and FaceTime (iPhone only) and then restarting - all depends!

Well, the s24 ultra not succumbing to those demands 

Rebekah_150
SMARTY Moderator SMARTY Moderator
SMARTY Moderator

Hey  Anderso_1253003,

If you are having continued issues our customer care team are on hand and will be able to offer account specific advice, https://smarty.co.uk/contact available daily from 8am – 8pm.