Chats & Hacks
Top tips and the place to discuss everything SMARTY
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

[UPDATE] Coverage Checker and Network Status Checker

We have some exciting news for you! SMARTY has gone LIVE with our new and improved Coverage Checker and Network Status Checker.  How Can You Explore the New Coverage Checker? Simply head over to SMARTY.co.uk and click on the Coverage Checker Cov...

Featured_Post_Service_Updates@1x.png YulianK_0-1700663541514.png
YulianK by SMARTY Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 9 kudos

New sim

I have just purchased a sim from smarty (first time) I have activated it however I cannot send or receive calls. How long will it take please??

Calls to landlines don't work

Myself and my partner can make calls to various mobile numbers but when we call landlines we get either silence (the number is a hospital and works from other phones) or for other landlines a message saying this service is not included in your packag...

Resolved! Competition

I’ve put £10 on my account so I can enter a text competition  however it still won’t let me send the text    I have a block on my account tap I can’t go over £10 a month hence why I’ve put £10 on any help greatly received 

Password

Hi there, Just bought this and password on the box doesn’t work. mam I missing something? 

Trouble steaming

I'm having issues streaming videos on my tv since I switched over from vodaphone? It's buffering frequently 

Streaming issues

Very slow when streaming videos on my TV.  any one had same issues? Was perfect on vodaphone

Resolved! Number transferring

How do you see a modem I tried to transfer my number almost a month ago and now the code is expire and my number still not been transferred not happy at all.

Resolved! 3G

Is it normal that toaming only gives 3G in France? 

Asoka by SMARTY Maverick
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! VOLTE logo ?

OnePlus Nord CE 5g  (android 12)Just joined Smarty.... when I was on Three, my phone constantly displayed the VOLTE logo at the top of my phone next to the signal strength ... now it's absent !Is this a setting somewhere  ?  as I understand it is sup...

Midi modem

Can I use the bonus SIM card sent to me when I joined Smarty for my new Mini portable modem?

Resolved! Unable to text

Why does a text not send when I have unlimited text. The number is 60110, it’s a competition at standard rate

Answer phone

I can't get my answer phone to kick it when I'm busy? So people can't leave me any messages. Any idea what I can do to fix the problem.

Suggestion

I notice that quite frequently people post onto what is a fairly old thread.As an example, I have spotted a 'new' post on a thread from April 2023.Would it not be a good idea for threads that do not have an accepted solution to automatically close to...

MSF by SMARTY Guru
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Smart app for Android

Fat finger press first time so I'll try again!Is it normal to need to sign into the app daily? I keep telling it to trust my device.Thanks