Chats & Hacks
Top tips and the place to discuss everything SMARTY
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

[UPDATE] Coverage Checker and Network Status Checker

We have some exciting news for you! SMARTY has gone LIVE with our new and improved Coverage Checker and Network Status Checker.  How Can You Explore the New Coverage Checker? Simply head over to SMARTY.co.uk and click on the Coverage Checker Cov...

Featured_Post_Service_Updates@1x.png YulianK_0-1700663541514.png
YulianK by SMARTY Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 9 kudos

Porting Number

I am sadly leaving smarty and having an absolute nightmare getting them to port my number, anyone got a solution for this? just no communication back to my messages or emails.

Setting Up XC90 for data Roaming

I have just bought a dat only Smarty SIM to use in my Volvo XC90. I have activated the dim and is working well. We are due to be in France next week and want to use it for data roaming. My understanding is that I need change the APN setting to enable...

International data

I will be touring France for the next 10 weeks and I know that my existing contract entitles me to 12GB of data but is there an add on where I can buy more international roaming data? I am not interested in calls or txt.

Messaging number error

Hi, just joined and had my old number ported across but my messaging is still coming from my pre ported number. Can you help?

Streaming slow

Having issues trying to stream videos online since I've got  my smarty sim. Any recommendations? 

KuWFi Router 4G SIM, 4G LTE router, Model CPF905

Hi,KuWFi CF905 4G Router I'm looking into buying a 4G router as I'm living in shared accommodation, its primary use will be for gaming and internet.I was wondering does Smarty do unlimited data only sims or is there away to purchase a second data onl...

Lulz69 by SMARTY Pioneer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim

HiI received two sims. One I have put in my phone and it’s fine. The other I put in my router and it won’t connect to internet. What am I doing wrong

New sim

I have just purchased a sim from smarty (first time) I have activated it however I cannot send or receive calls. How long will it take please??