cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Lost my phone with old number

Martinf_2584135
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

I lost my phone with old number and contract had the bonus sim card I'm wanting to transfer old number to new sim and the cantract how do I do that with out paying for activation of the bonus sim card

3 REPLIES 3

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

@Martinf_2584135  You can report your sim as 'lost or stolen' via your account dashboard. Your a/c will be suspended until you activate the replacement that will be sent to you.

Do NOT try to activate the bonus sim as this will start a new a/c and you cannot port a number between two Smarty sims directly.

jimgorma_261985
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I have lost my phone and sim.  I want a reolacement sim so I can keep my number but I've forgotten my email password. I can get to the dashboard page using the email link but it doesn't provide an option to order a replacement sim.  How do I get round this?

@jimgorma_261985  Have you followed the process from here?: https://help.smarty.co.uk/en/articles/1215834-what-to-do-if-your-sim-card-gets-lost-or-stolen

If this still doesn't work, you will need to start a web chat with Smarty Support Team.