Chats & Hacks
Top tips and the place to discuss everything SMARTY
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

[UPDATE] Coverage Checker and Network Status Checker

We have some exciting news for you! SMARTY has gone LIVE with our new and improved Coverage Checker and Network Status Checker.  How Can You Explore the New Coverage Checker? Simply head over to SMARTY.co.uk and click on the Coverage Checker Cov...

Featured_Post_Service_Updates@1x.png YulianK_0-1700663541514.png
YulianK by SMARTY Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 9 kudos

Resolved! Activate

An email says my sim is activated but it isn’t activated on my phone. if I use my O2 sim the phone works 

Vodafone Merger

Hi all,So I'm on the fence with this to be honest as I'm exited seeing better 4g and 5g coverage as well as the speeds increasing.However, if I have read the articles correctly then Vodafone now own 51% of the smarty company, they say no customer con...

Number transferred partially

I placed the new SIM card in my phone on Sunday, July 30, expecting my old phone number to be transferred promptly (as promised on the account's dashboard), but it hasn't happened as planned. At present, I find myself in a challenging situation. Cont...

Not activating

I have done everything I need to do to activate it and I have been waiting for an email since yesterday and still nothing has shown up 

Old number not transferred

I can’t use my sim as my old number has not been transferred I contacted smarty and they said there was a problem, but how long will I have to wait, I’m still being charged for a months subscription but I can’t use it I been waiting 5 days for the nu...

Number not transferred

I’ve been waiting 5 days for my old number to go to Smarty but according to them there’s a problem how long should I have to wait I’m still paying but I can’t use the sim as it’s the wrong number!!!!

Smarty App Password

Is there a way to save the password. So you don't have to keep typing it in every time you go to use the app.???  

Hmmm....... SO, This is new!

OMG this phone is sending me around the bendI charged my phone (Nokia 3) this morning as I was going out (if there is less than 70% charge then my phone may cut out if I use it and YES I had a new battery fitted in Dec last year and it STILL has prob...

Decembersangel_0-1690581134891.png

Resolved! 3g switch off / Volte - Supported on all other networks but 3

I have a phone that supports 5G and Volte calling (at least on my EE sim because I have it enabled) I just had an email from Smarty saying my phone isn't supported (And I don't have the volte option on the Smarty sim in the settings menu)Obviously I'...

Screenshot_20230728-125203.png Screenshot_20230728-125151.png
dawdie by SMARTY Maverick
  • 9 replies
  • 1 kudos

App Biometric log in

Every time I come out of the Smarty app the Biometric log in disables itself.So basically when I try and get on the app the next time I have to re enter my email, password and receive a text code before I can get on the app Just wondering if anyone e...

Changing owner number

I have had a data sim fo a while now which I use now and again. The number for this is my owner number. I have now set up a smarty sim for my phone. I would like the phone number to be my owner number as it makes it easier to verify when logging in a...

Receiving spoof calls

I've recently been getting many calls from landline numbers across the UK that I have no association with. When googling, these are legitimate small businesses like butchers, bakeries, and restaurants, and their number is the same online as the one t...

Resolved! Variations in size of data in voice, text and data plans

Hi All,I've just emailed Smarty, asking if they have any plans to have a 50Gb or 75Gb data plan (with voice and texts), and am awaiting a reply with interest.From what I've seen, I'm being offered a number of data plans up to 30Gb, then there is a ju...

Clocks running but I can't make calls

I signed up to Smarty, with a PAC code to transfer my number. The prior help suggested that the transfer would be done in <2 hours. I got my new SIM, put it in, and activated it. Now I am being told it can take 2 days to get my number. Here's my prob...