Chats & Hacks
Top tips and the place to discuss everything SMARTY
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

[UPDATE] Coverage Checker and Network Status Checker

We have some exciting news for you! SMARTY has gone LIVE with our new and improved Coverage Checker and Network Status Checker.  How Can You Explore the New Coverage Checker? Simply head over to SMARTY.co.uk and click on the Coverage Checker Cov...

Featured_Post_Service_Updates@1x.png YulianK_0-1700663541514.png
YulianK by SMARTY Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 9 kudos

Resolved! Variations in size of data in voice, text and data plans

Hi All,I've just emailed Smarty, asking if they have any plans to have a 50Gb or 75Gb data plan (with voice and texts), and am awaiting a reply with interest.From what I've seen, I'm being offered a number of data plans up to 30Gb, then there is a ju...

Clocks running but I can't make calls

I signed up to Smarty, with a PAC code to transfer my number. The prior help suggested that the transfer would be done in <2 hours. I got my new SIM, put it in, and activated it. Now I am being told it can take 2 days to get my number. Here's my prob...

Very poor coverage

I have been with Smarty for five days.I still cannot use internet at home - it comes and goes, but mostly it goes.No emails, no Facebook.Utterly exasperated.Any help much appreciated.Thank you.

Replacement sim card

My god what an awful experience trying to get a replacement sim card after my phone was stolen 1st day- all okay password was reset- got online to my account ordered a sim- perfect. This was monday Come wednesday- still not here- come online get told...

Sim card replacement

My sim card is lost and I need replacement which I would like to maintain the same number. Thank you Kind regards Joshua  

Data Only SIM

Hi Smarty Forum, I recently purchased a Unlimited Data only SIM which I have put in a MikroTik LTE external router.I have added in a APN as per the Smarty instructions and am getting around 28Mb down and 43Mb up.I live rather rurally so I am extremel...

Awful signal outside, everywhere

Once out of the house i am unable to use the phone as the mobile data does not work, this is even at the rear of my house, have tried on various places, towns hills woodlands, and always the same result-no signal, anyone hrlp?

Reducing My Bill

Hi I was Wondering if Anyone Can Advise Me Please.I've got the Mobile Smarty Package 30gig Data and Free 20gigs extra a month for £10 with Unlimited Calls & Texts,but I No Longer Need as Much Data,now I have WiFi installed in my Home,as I hadn't when...

Port number by mistake

Hi I just joined smarty and I ported my number by mistake when I wanted a new number. Is there any way to revert to the new number on the smarty SIM . Many thanks in advance 

Data only speed

Can I expect smarty’s data only sim speed to be the same as the smarty mobile speed? I have recently moved my phone to smarty and only get 1 to 2 mb/s at home and was considering moving to 4G data only for my broadband but the above speed would be to...

Changing from regular plan to data-only?

I currently have a 3Gb money-back monthly plan which is only used in a data device, so I would like to switch to a data-only plan. On my dashboard the 'Change Plan' link only gives me the option of other Money Back plans or regular Voice Plans. Is it...

RobinK by SMARTY Maverick
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos