Chats & Hacks
Top tips and the place to discuss everything SMARTY
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

[UPDATE] Coverage Checker and Network Status Checker

We have some exciting news for you! SMARTY has gone LIVE with our new and improved Coverage Checker and Network Status Checker.  How Can You Explore the New Coverage Checker? Simply head over to SMARTY.co.uk and click on the Coverage Checker Cov...

Featured_Post_Service_Updates@1x.png YulianK_0-1700663541514.png
YulianK by SMARTY Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 9 kudos

Auto renew feature

Does anybody else have issues with the Auto renew feature?  It's a real pain as I've found my plan has paused on two occasions now despite having the auto renew 'enabled'. No help from the bot and if it's out of hours you might as well forget about i...

Unlimited

Very happy with smarty unlimited sim.Activated yesterday.We will see how it works travelling around england and how the Internet works.

Noel_21 by SMARTY Pioneer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Newby

Hi folks I just joined joined The Smarty Pants Network today I had mixed feelings at first but I think it might be ok after all

Lez-3570 by SMARTY Pioneer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Short number text messages

Hi Has there been any resolution to sending messages to short numbers I recently joined Smarty and despite adding £10 credit I cannot send a text to enter competitions ? Have I just wasted £10 ? I read that someone is unable to access some NHS facili...

Roaming

Setting up to use android in Greece.when I open to check apn it says SMARTY Internet not 3 as guide do I change it to 3

Data sim not working in vehicle

I bought a data only SIM to install in my vehicle SIM slot, activated it online and for some reason I still can’t access the data? Are there any other steps I need to take to make this work?

Bonus sim

Just signed up to smarty and received a bonus sim, my with is out of her contract in 2-3 months, will it still be valid for her to use sim to connect to smarty

Is it possible to buy a specific phone number

I had a PAYG with EE several years ago, then I got a company phone and let the PAYG number lapse.I've tried calling it and it doesn't connect, so I assume it's not been reallocated as yet. EE say they can't help.Does anyone know if there is a way to ...

Verification text/email to login - TOO MUCH, TOO OFTEN

Anyone else fed up of the the verification text/email that is sent almost EVERY time you sign in online?? Even when you tick the 'Remember this browser' box!WHY?????? We have already verified our email address and we have to input a password to logo...

wifi connection is showing but has a cross through it

wifi connection is showing but has a cross through it on my laptop but i can connect from my phone and other devices. i can still conncet my phone to router and then hotspot to PC but dont know why PC wont allow me to access the network? any ideas? @...

Top up Roming

hello can you tell me how to top up my account for roaming I want to go abroad

Switching to5G

On Smarty 4G, do I get 5G phone card from shop and activate it? Do I have to remember a new phone number too?

TT_606016 by SMARTY Maverick
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Introduction

Hi everyone I'm new to the community and I'm just checking in and saying hi.. 

MJL by SMARTY Rookie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos