Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting issue - help needed

RayWald_2031098
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

Something has gone horribly wrong.

I already have a SMARTY plan and have historically ported my old number from  02. So that number is setup and already with SMARTY. 

I ordered a new SIM for my daughter and filled out the respective info to the app (via my phone) for an additional party (under 16) to be added to my account including her old number and PAC code etc ready to port on activation. Activated and somehow now my number has dropped out and it appears to have ported HER number onto my SIM and cancelled my number rather than to the SIM which is in her phone and activated. Right mess and I assume I have now lost my number of many years despite it already being with SMARTY? I really need to speak to someone but now starting to get concerned as no way of doing so to see how best to sort this out. 

3 REPLIES 3

JJP2RidesAgain
SMARTY Motivator
SMARTY Motivator

This is the Smarty community forum, we are customers like you, we don’t work for Smarty.

You need to contact Smarty via webchat from 08.00 - 20.00 seven days a week

Thanks doing so now

Chalkychap
SMARTY Trendsetter
SMARTY Trendsetter

Okay @RayWald_2031098, most operators retain 'deleted' mobile numbers for 60-days before they're recycled to the pool of numbers used for new connections. 

As @JJP2RidesAgain suggested, best option is ask SMARTY Mobile customer care for assistance.

Contact them online from https://smarty.co.uk/contact.