cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

How can I check my balance without having to open dashboard?

SR_2716104
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

Hi,

I have recently switched to SMARTY and it seems to be working fine so far. One unusual problem that I did not expect is that I can't find any way to query the balance (or the data plan) for my SIM. The official guide says just look at the dashboard - but that means having to install an app or using the browser from my phone which is clunky and I don't want to do that.

On all my previous networks I would have an code to dial like *131# (or a number like 333) that would let me know my balance. Is there anything like that in smarty?

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2

Chalkychap
SMARTY Trendsetter
SMARTY Trendsetter

Okay @SR_2716104, SMARTY is not really a PAYG service provider, so options to check your balance don't exist. 

All SMARTY plans (except data-only) have unlimited calls and texts, so it's only your data allowance that might be an issue. You should get a text warning when you hit a threshold, which I think happens when 80% of your plan's monthly allowance has been used.

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

@SR_2716104  Go to https://smarty.co.uk , log in and then go to top right hand corner "My Dashboard"