Chats & Hacks
Top tips and the place to discuss everything SMARTY
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

[UPDATE] Coverage Checker and Network Status Checker

We have some exciting news for you! SMARTY has gone LIVE with our new and improved Coverage Checker and Network Status Checker.  How Can You Explore the New Coverage Checker? Simply head over to SMARTY.co.uk and click on the Coverage Checker Cov...

Featured_Post_Service_Updates@1x.png YulianK_0-1700663541514.png
YulianK by SMARTY Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 9 kudos

Am i on 5g?

Hi. Hopefully have switched from 4g to 5g plan at no extra cost. How,do i know which plan I am on? 

TT_606016 by SMARTY Maverick
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim order

Can some one help me please I was trying to renew my monthly plan and it’s bought me a new sim so now I have no Wi-Fi and a another sim on the way that I don’t need help please 

Resolved! EU roaming allowance limits

I have an 8GB plan and I’m trying to find out if when I roam in the EU whether my data cap will be 8GB or the 12GB EU roaming limit. If it’s 8GB do I have to buy a data bundle if 4GB to reach the 12GB limit? Is there anyway to buy data above the 12GB...

Text

When I text I get "Message not sent: service not activated on network."  What do I do?

Add ons

HelloOn 31 May i received an email and message saying i was running out of data and that my SIM plan would not renew untill 10 June 2023. I therefore paid £9 for an add on. I received confirmation of payment and the money has been taken out of my ban...

Ordering a replacement sim

Hi, I need to order a replacement sim and have been trying to follow the link set out in the FAQ and that was sent to me by the bot… but it keeps taking me to the login page. Once I login, I’m not redirected anywhere and can’t seem to find the right ...

Contract length

Hi all     I have just signed up and it says the length of the contract is for 1 month. Is there any way I can change this to a 12 month contract. I've not yet received my sim so have not activated yet

Roaming charges

Hi everyone we’re heading to Switzerland on Thursday and I’m confused as to how my data will work. We have unlimited but I believe there’s a data cap but also just discovered my plan won’t work in Switzerland??? Are you able to buy add ons while abro...

High Data Usage

My sister-in-law signed up with Smarty's 40GB data plan 14 days ago and she is a very light data user and yet the Smarty App states she has used 34GB of her allowance. Fortunately she is using a TP-Link 4G Router which independently records the data ...

Network unstable

Relatively new to this network but finding it increasingly frustrating at the moment. just watching videos I’m getting the network unstable constantly,opening pages takes an age and it’s like I’m on dialup. just to open this up to post this I’ve had ...

Mrabsent by SMARTY Pioneer
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

SIM Manager question

I have just moved to SMARTY and installed my SIM in place of the Vodafone one. In Settings/Connections/SIM Manager it shows Vodafone against the SIM with SMARTY and my number underneath. Also for tge Mobile Data section it has Vodafone.Is this normal...

Mike54 by SMARTY Pioneer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Still waiting for my number to be transferred

Hi there - I am desperately waiting for SMARY to transfer my old phone number, I requested a few days ago and it's still not done. Originally it was supposed to be complete by the end of 29th June 5:03 pm I have checked today and it is going 01/06/20...

veenzy by SMARTY Pioneer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network status?

Have just switched my phone to Smarty as I have another Smarty sim card to stream things on my tv.  Yesterday was my first day with Smarty on my phone and after about 10 minutes the network went down: the explanation being that they were doing work o...

60 day EU limit for Smarty sim

Hi, I'm travelling to France and will be there for about 40 days. I'm also visiting Ireland and need to know if I spend 21 days there will this put me in breach of Smarty roaming rules.Does anyone know the answer to this?Steve

Resolved! Info

Hy i just want to now if Smarty can give me a code so i can trace the delivery from Royal Mail. Thank you.