Chats & Hacks
Top tips and the place to discuss everything SMARTY
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

[UPDATE] Coverage Checker and Network Status Checker

We have some exciting news for you! SMARTY has gone LIVE with our new and improved Coverage Checker and Network Status Checker.  How Can You Explore the New Coverage Checker? Simply head over to SMARTY.co.uk and click on the Coverage Checker Cov...

Featured_Post_Service_Updates@1x.png YulianK_0-1700663541514.png
YulianK by SMARTY Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 9 kudos

Resolved! Plans

You are showing a £3.50 per month plan, is that suitable for me? I have a plan with Smarty

Cruising

Going on a Mediterranean cruise, Spain, France Italy don't want to be hit with huge data bills. the ship is registered in Bermuda(I think,) What do I need to set my phone up as. I will use wi-fi etc while on shore, but will not be using the ships wi-...

Resolved! Data upgrade

I tried to get the unlimited package for £18 but it hasn’t worked, does anyone have the same issue? 

Rewards

Hey guys, I am new here. Do smarty do any rewards? Thanks, Daisy

Extra data plan

Not impressed with Smarty, I have purchased an extra 2gb of data plan,  and it appears that it is registered to me, but I can't access it. My new plan starts on 19 June and so I am without data access until then  

E-Sim

Hi,  I want to get a new phone but as I have 2 numbers with Smarty I would need an e-sim and Smarty don't do them, yet. Three now support e-sim so will Smarty be doing the same? When? Thanks  

Poco F5 Pro WiFi Calling Issue

Hi,Does anyone else have the F5 Pro yet? I'm finding that WiFi calling doesn't seem to work/connect. I've seen VoWiFi show up once or twice, but it quickly disappears & I've not seen VoLTE show at all. Does anyone else who has a Xiaomi phone find thi...

djp2k23 by SMARTY Pioneer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't connect iPad to internet

I've activated my data only Sim and put it in my D-Link mobile Wi-Fi device. However when I try to connect to internet on my iPad, the D-Link does not appear on drop-down of available Wi-Fi. What can I do to link iPad to D-Link?  The D-Link has worke...

Problem porting number

I transferred my number from Plusnet to SMARTY, confirmed completed on 31st May but I still can't receive calls or texts (some texts get through, but not all). Plusnet tell me it's because you've not sent them the account closure notification so I'm ...

SIM

Hi, I already have a sim and would like to activate it right away. 

What's going on?

Hi allHoping you can helpI was with PLUSNET MOBILE and LEBARA - I have 2 SIMS as the Plusnet coverage was bad at my home address (uses EE) - Lebara uses Vodafone and great signal at home address .... very pleased with Lebara.Plusnet Mobile told me to...

MrRee by SMARTY Pioneer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

EU phoning

I am going to Spain and France can I use my phone on my plan and is there anything I should do to my account before going.?

Poor Coverage

I moved to Smarty from Vodafone because you were cheaper and it seems like now I know why. Your rural coverage is quite poor. As a keen amateur golfer I'm finding that it's rare to have an adequate connection at clubs I visit. And your coverage check...