cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Otp not arriving

Lesley-_2649173
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Help.... I joined smarty recently and have a sim for my son also, who is 15. My punk code transferred my number with no problems but my sons transferred the number but the phone still showed his old number. They sent a new sim and now the phone shows his number which is great. However, he's been logged out of his bank and when he phones to sort it they send the otp which never seems to arrive. The other strange thing is when I phone his number I get through no problem but when his work phone they don't get through. I'm at a loss of where to go from here. Thanks x

1 REPLY 1

MSF
SMARTY Genius
SMARTY Genius

@Lesley-_2649173  OTP - this often relies on the Short Code SMS system and Smarty currently do not support that (lots of posts about this). If this is an essential part of everyday life, then unfortunately Smarty is not the network for you.

As far as his work phoning your son - have they definitely updated the number? There are occasions when some networks cannot get through to Smarty - what network are work using?

It may be worth him turning off and then back on again to force the phone to register to network. If it continues, then a web chat with Support Team is required so thatchy can check his account. As forum members, we don't have access.