Chats & Hacks
Top tips and the place to discuss everything SMARTY
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

[UPDATE] Coverage Checker and Network Status Checker

We have some exciting news for you! SMARTY has gone LIVE with our new and improved Coverage Checker and Network Status Checker.  How Can You Explore the New Coverage Checker? Simply head over to SMARTY.co.uk and click on the Coverage Checker Cov...

Featured_Post_Service_Updates@1x.png YulianK_0-1700663541514.png
YulianK by SMARTY Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 10 kudos

Customer services /web chat is a joke

So this morning I asked for my voicemail to be reset my voice taken off. I’ve never had such a hard time trying to get someone to sort it out. 2 hours in I have up, came back and chatted to another person who literally had not a clue what I wanted or...

Favourite router?

What are folks' favourite routers for use with a Smarty data SIM?I will need one for a few weeks. I don't want to spend a fortune but want something that will set up easily and maintain a signal.Brand?Price/performance?Easy of set up and reliability ...

Brookhouse by SMARTY Commentator
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Calling Europe

Can I make a call and send  a text to Europe from the UK with Smarty on a normal plan?

ChrisW by SMARTY Pioneer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Number transfer delay

I activated my Smarty SIM one week ago. After submitting my PAC and mobile my previous provider disconnected my number    one week later it’s impossible to find out why Smarty has failed to implement the transfer. Shocking customer service 

Still waiting on old number porting over

How long should you wait on your old number porting over from Vodafone? It was supposed to happen on the 24th April and I'm still waiting? I keep getting told its Vodafone's end something to do with their files? Any suggestions?

Number ported over today

Good evening people, so my number should’ve been ported over today from Vodafone. I’ve done all of the necessary things I’ve been asked to do and I started the process on Thursday afternoon probably about 5:15 pm so now approaching 1945 pm this eveni...

Failed Number Port

Hi, Wondering if anyone can helpI transferred to SMARTY on Monday this week, and was advised my transfer would be completed the following day by 17.00. It's now 2 days later and I still have no confirmation to advise if this was complete, the online ...

Resolved! Sim switching

Hello everybody, I would like to know if you can switch your sim between devices i.e. from a mobile phone to a router then back again? Thanks. 

print an invoice

Hi,Could someone explain me how to print a Smarty monthly invoice?  I do need an invoice to send to my Bank in France to update the mobile number. So it's quite urgent and important.Thanks in advance for your help.Régine

MY NEW SMARTY SIM NOT WORKING

Hi,   I just received my new smarty sim yesterday and I have activated it but it is not working. Also, I have turned off my device and turned it back on but it did not work.   However, I was using Three network before now but I terminated my contract...

SIM Card Not Working For iPad

Got a new SIM delivered, put in the iPad straight away, activated on here, it still shows no service. Tried turning it off and on again a few times, got the sim card out and put back in, it's in properly so no issues there. Please help

EU roaming on a unlimited plan

I have Unlimited Smarty plans for both my kids. Off to Spain in a few weeks and wish to check if EU roaming is included in the unlimited plan or not. It's not particularly clear and any help would be welcomed.