Chats & Hacks
Top tips and the place to discuss everything SMARTY
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Add Ons

Purchased £15 add on total waste of money.I was transiting in Dubai to the Philippines I was on the ground for one and a quarter hours sent two WhatsApp messages and according to Smarty utilised 84 MG blowing the £15 pounds the response from customer...

Resolved! 6 digit phone numbers

When I  get a marketing text, it usually comes from a 6 digit number beginning with "6".  To opt out of further marketing, you usually have to reply with the word "STOP" or similar.  However whenever I try, I always get a message send failure.  Is th...

Data

I recently paid £20 for a Data chip but I cannot activate it it . Because I already have a smarty account there is no way to activate it . I have tried everything to activate this Data chip so I can put it in my mobile Mauma Ryoko  . Can you please t...

Friend having trouble with transferring number

Good evening everyone my friend has just got a smarty sim and is wanting to keep her number from her old provider it’s been nearly 4 weeks now and still hasn’t got the transfer over, she is a prime carer and needs a mobile. The thing is is that she c...

No 4g

I've renewed my plan 2 days ago, but can't use any mobile data,  only wifi ?

two sims paid from one account

I pay two  monthly payments from my credit card for my wife and I.  How do I move one of these payments to a separate payment plan whilst retaining both numbers

Activating a new SIM

I have bought a new SIM in a shop for my daughter’s phone. She is under 16 and therefore can’t have her own account. I already have an account but can’t seem to activate her SIM from my account. I am stuck in a loop! Help!!!

Minimum pay point topup

Can any tell me what the minimum amount I can Topup my account using a pay point? I am on a £6 pm plan would i be able to Topup £6 to cover next month or would I need to make a minimum Topup of £10. Thanks in advance. 

Smally by SMARTY Maverick
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Dual SIM Phone

Hi Peeps,I recently had a motorhome with WiFi and SMARTY sim. Sold MH but kept sim card. Temporarily paused account.I have a dual SIM unlocked mobile phone. If I activate said sim card, can I use it in my Mobile phone ? Thanks 

Resolved! Number switchover

Hi, I’ve just joined Smarty. I sent my PAC code earlier today (within the time provided, well before 5pm) so I thought that my number should switch over by tomorrow as they say it happens within 24 hours. But I just have received a message saying it ...

HannahF by SMARTY Maverick
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

activating a new sim

hello.I asked for a sim to be sent last week. I was told I could get one in a shop. I did and paid for it. I have tried to activate it by creating a new account. On my first attemp, i got as far as filling out my payment details and then I would not ...

Resolved! Mobile Data wont auto-cnnect

Since upgrading my phone to Android 14 using a Pixel 6a I have the below issue,Has anyone else experienced this? I usually have signal where I am and have checked the network coverage which reports no issues in my area.

Screenshot_20231005-092957.png

Number has not been ported properly

I was supposed to be switched on Thursday 23rd March but my dashboard still says the wrong number. Anyone on the Three network can call me but I cannot receive texts nor calls from any other network. Being told it’s being sorted hasn’t been so far.