Chats & Hacks
Top tips and the place to discuss everything SMARTY
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

[UPDATE] Coverage Checker and Network Status Checker

We have some exciting news for you! SMARTY has gone LIVE with our new and improved Coverage Checker and Network Status Checker.  How Can You Explore the New Coverage Checker? Simply head over to SMARTY.co.uk and click on the Coverage Checker Cov...

Featured_Post_Service_Updates@1x.png YulianK_0-1700663541514.png
YulianK by SMARTY Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 10 kudos

Activation

I tried to activate my Smarty sim on Tuesday 4th and waited till the 2 hours had passed but didn't receive an email and the app appeared to be stuck on the 'activating page'.  I contacted CS via the webchat and was eventually assured that my sim woul...

woodymogs by SMARTY Pioneer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

A very smooth move

Just moved phone contract and number. from 3Mobile to Smarty.  Fabulously simple thanks to down to earth guidance and promised timescales kept.  Thanks from a member who hates tech!

Resolved! Can I put my new Smarty SIM in yet?

Hello! I have activated my Smarty SIM and am currently waiting for my old number to transfer over. Should I put the new SIM in my phone even though I’m waiting for the transfer to complete or wait until I’ve heard it’s completed and just keep my old ...

EU roaming not working in Germany and Spain

I’ve been on to Germany and Spain with my Smarty SIM and made all the changes requested on the website to get roaming but it didn’t work. In Germany (I was in Hamburg) I spent some time on the online chat getting help to address the problem, and they...

Resolved! EU Roaming

What are the rules around roaming, especially in Spain (main land)? Currently on 100GB SIM. Thanks

New to Smarty

Hi, I have just joined Smarty 10 minutes ago i would now like to move to two kids. How do i do that and link them to my account as they are both under 18 and i will be paying?Thank you  

Csncelled

I cancelled my account, you have charged me again, please refund, I could not connect the sim to my router