RyanBos_1449977
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

I wish to keep the same package I have but just have a new number

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

MSF
SMARTY Genius
SMARTY Genius

@RyanBos_1449977 As well as sound advice from @JJP2RidesAgain , you can have a web chat with Support Team and ask them to allocate another number. It would help to explain why you need such a change.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

JJP2RidesAgain
SMARTY Motivator
SMARTY Motivator

This is the Smarty Community Forum, we are customers like you, we donโ€™t work for Smarty. 

This is simple :

1, Buy a new Smarty SIM card

2, Let your current plan with your current number lapse, so make sure auto renew is turned off.

3, On the day your current plan with your current number lapses, activate the new SIM card and choose the required plan. This will give you a new number. Bear in mind you will need to use a different email address to set up your new Smarty account.

MSF
SMARTY Genius
SMARTY Genius

@RyanBos_1449977 As well as sound advice from @JJP2RidesAgain , you can have a web chat with Support Team and ask them to allocate another number. It would help to explain why you need such a change.

AngieG
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

having recently switched to Smarty my friends are telling me that my number is not appearing correctly. I had notification from Smarty that my PAC code was successfully ported and that my number had been changed. Something clearly is not right ? Can you help please?

MSF
SMARTY Genius
SMARTY Genius

@AngieG  This is covered on an FAQ on the page in this link: https://help.smarty.co.uk/en/articles/7019273-keeping-your-number