Chats & Hacks
Top tips and the place to discuss everything SMARTY
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

[UPDATE] Coverage Checker and Network Status Checker

We have some exciting news for you! SMARTY has gone LIVE with our new and improved Coverage Checker and Network Status Checker.  How Can You Explore the New Coverage Checker? Simply head over to SMARTY.co.uk and click on the Coverage Checker Cov...

Featured_Post_Service_Updates@1x.png YulianK_0-1700663541514.png
YulianK by SMARTY Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 10 kudos

My sim has been activated 5+ hours

But not data I've places my sim in too different phones and it doesn't work. It's not because my phones locked my husband has a smarty sim and his works fine in his I phone  Can someone help 

Activating a SIM that I already own

Went through the purchase online, but need a faster solution.Now unable to activate the SIM bought in a retailer as it is waiting to despatch the SIM purcased online.Is there a solution.

Phone settings

I think I've changed my settings to use abroad but I'm not sure? I do I know if if it's done correctly and if it will work when I'm away? I'm going to Greece. Many thanks  

Resolved! Trinidad and Tobago

I bought a Smarty SIM for a trip to Europe, but am now travelling to Trinidad and Tobago. Is Smarty compatible there, assuming I would have to pay for some kind of upgrade to my plan?

Orr in to Smarty issue

On Thursday morning of last week 22 June I activated my Smarty sim and initiated the number transfer from Vodafone to Smarty. The port in to Smarty has not been completed and yesterday Vodafone confirmed they ported out on Friday 23 June. Vodafone tu...

3 benefits

As Smarty is an offshoot of 3 mobile do Smarty customers have access to the same benefits ie. Gig tickets, offers, coffee ect.

Honor 90

Does anyone know if smarty will allow WiFi calling on the honor 90? I've had issues with previous honor devices not making WiFi calls on smarty. Does smarty block WiFi calling with honor? Hope someone out there can help. 

Signal booster

Can anyone help please as, despite smarty being mostly pretty good, the smarty online help centre is pretty useless and takes me round and round in circles with no clear answer! My signal here with smarty is not good and I'm constantly running on WiF...

Cap for unlimited plan

I have just started using Smarty with unlimited plan. May I know if there’s any cap? I ask because it seems slower after using it for couple hours. Does it happen to everyone? Or it’s just me because I have the personal hotspot set up.

Resolved! Update required

Hello, I set up an iPad for my mother in law and everything with her smarty sim worked really well… until last week. now, it tells me ‘an update is required to use mobile data on this ipad’. it’s not an iOS update but a carrier (smarty ) update. But ...

CallumB by SMARTY Maverick
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos