Chats & Hacks
Top tips and the place to discuss everything SMARTY
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

[UPDATE] Coverage Checker and Network Status Checker

We have some exciting news for you! SMARTY has gone LIVE with our new and improved Coverage Checker and Network Status Checker.  How Can You Explore the New Coverage Checker? Simply head over to SMARTY.co.uk and click on the Coverage Checker Cov...

Featured_Post_Service_Updates@1x.png YulianK_0-1700663541514.png
YulianK by SMARTY Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 9 kudos

Usage

Hi, just recently joined and only had a small data plan, but nearly though it as most downloads have been 4-5g, if I upgrade, will it add straight away or will I have to wait till my joining date the next full month? thanks 

Double Charged

Double check your bills as I have just discovered I was double charged at the end of April.  Apparently Smarty had technical problems but appear to not have carried out an audit for double billing!

Resolved! Out of data

Hi all, just joined last week and it’s a small tariff, didn’t think I’d use much, half way through it in a week 臘‍ if I swap plans, will it go from now or will I have to wait till next billing month? Thanks   

Resolved! Roaming data usage

Hi. I'm trying to see how much data I've used while roaming abroad. The smarty app only seems to show total data used (while in UK and EU) . Can I isolate data used while roaming? 

Wi Fi calling support?

Looking at the devices supported for the wi-fi calling feature, many of them are pretty dated (going back to 2018), which means finding one new is pretty difficult.  Has anyone had any luck with getting a newer handset working?  Is there any need for...

Online notification not working

I've had my new SIM and since I put it in all my online notification isn't working at all from ring door bell and life 360 to see daughters location absolutely nothing and I've left sky mobile for a better deal wish I never did and all they keep sayi...

Resolved! Unlimited data stopped

I have Unlimited data, but it stopped at some point, suspect there is a cap. Trying to seek for help but no where to go, the bot does not help... I don't know what to do now!

Data Sim

Hi, I have a smarty data sim in a GlocalMe WiFi hub in my motor home in Spain. I was expecting it to work ok upto the 12GB use allowed, but the hub is telling me that the chip is not activated/unrecognised? Any advice would be appreciated.☺️

About my SIM

Good Morning,l inserted my new SIM in side my since 14 of June 2023 this Month, and informing me that it will start working on 15 June 2023 the next day but as l am texting this to you,my SIM is not working, showing No Service and on the SIM Showing ...

Can’t use my add on data

I’ve got £20 in extra add on’s to enter daily competition  but I only get to use it once , after that my attempts fail  why is this?? please advise me if I’m doing something wrong