Chats & Hacks
Top tips and the place to discuss everything SMARTY
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

[UPDATE] Coverage Checker and Network Status Checker

We have some exciting news for you! SMARTY has gone LIVE with our new and improved Coverage Checker and Network Status Checker.  How Can You Explore the New Coverage Checker? Simply head over to SMARTY.co.uk and click on the Coverage Checker Cov...

Featured_Post_Service_Updates@1x.png YulianK_0-1700663541514.png
YulianK by SMARTY Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 10 kudos

Second sim

Hi I currently pay £5 for 4gb sim and would like another sim for the same deal if possible.? Thanks mark

Will new sim card / phone number expire?

I got a bonus sim card when order one.It has a nice phone number so I want to keep the bonus one as well.Will the sim / number expired if I did not activate it right now? Or the number will keep forever as long as I did not activate the sim?

kkc by SMARTY Rookie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! About Phone says Number Unknown

I have a Samsung Galaxy S9. Just switched from EE to Smarty. I got the email and text saying my old number has transferred, Porting Successful. I can make calls and send texts and the internet is working although slow. Under About Phone my phone numb...

APN for roaming: cannot set it up :-(

Hello Smarty Comms, I added the Smarty SIM card before leaving the UK, but did not do the APN trick and now I am stuck in Europe with a non-working SIM for roaming. Tried to follow instructions to set it up, but does not seem to work: I ended up with...

Three vs Smarty

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/6091309/poor-smarty-network-not-always-piggybacking-off-three-networkThis link suggests Smarty users don’t get access to the full Three network (band 20). Is this true?

Is congestion common on SMARTY 4g network?

I've just joined the unlimited data SIM plan as I'm looking to buy a 4g router to use as a home broadband through tethering.I've plugged the SIM into my phone for now to test the connectivity, but the 4g seems inconsistent and is dropping out occasio...

Stripey giraffe text message charges

Hi all, i have recieved unsolicited texts from an online marketing company called stripey girrafe advising me i will be recieving advertising info and i will be charged £200 per text message. How can i stop these please?  Any advice appreciated.thank...

Forum e-mail confirmation not received

I have twice requested the confirmation e-mail from this forum, but although all my e-mails from Smarty itself have arrived very swiftly, no e-mails have arrived from the forum, and I suspect they cannot have been sent (I have of course checked spam ...

MollyR by SMARTY Maverick
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

disable 2 factor authentication

the remember this browser option never works so i now want to just be able to login with username and password, i am happy to accept the increased risk of my account been hacked

Network problems

Hello everybody, I moved from BT fibre to unlimited smarty to save money. It was £10 cheaper per month but I had to buy a phone. I got a £159 phone looking for the long term option. Once they sent the phone and the sim, I found out that there is netw...

apav by SMARTY Pioneer
  • 9 replies
  • 3 kudos