cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Who loves SMARTY and why? Funniest answer wins a prize ;)

Teaandmadness
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

1 REPLY 1

JJP2RidesAgain
SMARTY Motivator
SMARTY Motivator

A lot of people, including me, who realise that Smarty MOBILE is what it isa value for money mobile phone service. We dont expect to uae it as a replacement for fixed line broadband, powering a myriad of devices, gaming consoles, phones, tablets, streaming services, car infotainment systems (The guy who was very indignant that Smarty wouldn't work in his Tesla still makes me laugh, not realising he had to buy a service from Musk)

Before I joined Smarty, I did my due diligence, making sure the service offered coverage where I needed it most.

For me, Smarty just works. I havent had any problems with signal, when roaming, etc

To be honest, with some of the posts I see on this forum, I wonder how the people making the posts function in daily life, its all "waaaa oh woe is me, I cant get Smarty to work in rural europe, outside the EU, it wont power my PS4, it wont work in my motorhome that is actually a massive faraday cage, etc etc 

With Smarty Mobile you are buying a ford fiesta, but some people expect it to perform like a ferrari ! If you are not a data hungry consumer with a myriad of devices, Smarty will be just fine, but check it offers coverage where you need it most, if however, you expect Smarty mobile to replace fixed line broadband for a family of four and there numerous devices, you may well end up disappointed.

For me, ยฃ8 a month for 50 GB of data as a mobile phone service is absolutely great value for money.