cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Account suspended paused! Insane reason

ronehar_1980086
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I started using smarty abroad in Greece made one international call and it was suspended. I have 12gb data and unlimited calls minutes. They say I was using suspicious numbers and exesive use and breached the rules but they won't tell me which because it's confidential to protect our clients, who I am. What is this all about? The agent was very vague and fogy and didn't say anything meaningful. I even asked tell me what numbers I can which can't use. Because there is no such thing as suspicious numbers.

5 REPLIES 5

JJP2RidesAgain
SMARTY Motivator
SMARTY Motivator

This is the Smarty community forum, we are customers like you, we donโ€™t work for Smarty, so canโ€™t access account details. 

Itโ€™s the first time that I have heard anything like this. 

Yes, you have 12 GB data within the EU. If the call you made was outside the EU, you would have had to purchase an add on to make calls, so did the call even connect ? 

I made 1 call 1h 20min from Greece to EU. Maybe this was exesive use because I'm abroad. However the agent went crazy with this little problem and made it even more confusing but not telling me what rules I exactly broke. I guess he was just trying to annoy me even more knowing that now I don't have Internet and calls.

MSF
SMARTY Genius
SMARTY Genius

@ronehar_1980086 So, as I understand, you have a disagreement with Smarty about alleged misuse of their service.

Given our position as community forum members just like you, we cannot possibly comment as we are unaware of any details, other than what you say.

If you feel aggrieved then you should raise a complaint with Smarty.

I have you enough details which does not make sense why they suspended.

@ronehar_1980086  So.....contact Smarty to raise a complaint as I suggested!

https://smarty.co.uk/complaints