Chats & Hacks
Top tips and the place to discuss everything SMARTY
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

[UPDATE] Coverage Checker and Network Status Checker

We have some exciting news for you! SMARTY has gone LIVE with our new and improved Coverage Checker and Network Status Checker.  How Can You Explore the New Coverage Checker? Simply head over to SMARTY.co.uk and click on the Coverage Checker Cov...

Featured_Post_Service_Updates@1x.png YulianK_0-1700663541514.png
YulianK by SMARTY Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 9 kudos

Roaming data

Hi    I can’t get my roaming g data to work , I’m currently in Tenetife, which is classed as Spain 

my next payment plan not showing correctly

my next payment plan not showing correctly says im on previous plan but smarty have took £20 for the unlimited but not reset app to show this instead showing previous plan which was £6 ,is there a time on reset day that the app updates ?

5G

I recently switched from sky mobile to smarty i’m using a iphone 13 but 5G doesn’t work and i’m stuck on 4G and it is extremely slow

Appalling signal

I'm afraid after only a week I will be leaving Smarty. The bundle value seems fantastic but I can see why it's so cheap. It can't be used due to the dreadful signal availability.I live in South Cumbria. At home the signal checker says good 4g indoors...

3 month half price offer

Hello! I had an email from Smarty with an invitation to renew my plan where I would be on the 30GB plan at £5/month for 3 months before it reverts to £10.When I log in using the link that's been provided and follow the instructions from the email it'...

ewhol by SMARTY Pioneer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using phone in Spain

Hi I’ve been using Smarty for about 4 years, travel to Spain a bit and never have problems with connectivity, my partner has just joined on my group plan but isn’t getting any signal, is there a setting she needs to change?

Resolved! Data roaming in EU complaint

I have been checking my data useage religiously since last Sunday. Yesterday I had used 1.8 gb of data .. the today driving across spain i had a problem connecting so i selected a different network from the lost becayse the signal was so poor. This e...

Customer services /web chat is a joke

So this morning I asked for my voicemail to be reset my voice taken off. I’ve never had such a hard time trying to get someone to sort it out. 2 hours in I have up, came back and chatted to another person who literally had not a clue what I wanted or...

Favourite router?

What are folks' favourite routers for use with a Smarty data SIM?I will need one for a few weeks. I don't want to spend a fortune but want something that will set up easily and maintain a signal.Brand?Price/performance?Easy of set up and reliability ...

Brookhouse by SMARTY Commentator
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Calling Europe

Can I make a call and send  a text to Europe from the UK with Smarty on a normal plan?

ChrisW by SMARTY Pioneer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Number transfer delay

I activated my Smarty SIM one week ago. After submitting my PAC and mobile my previous provider disconnected my number    one week later it’s impossible to find out why Smarty has failed to implement the transfer. Shocking customer service 

Still waiting on old number porting over

How long should you wait on your old number porting over from Vodafone? It was supposed to happen on the 24th April and I'm still waiting? I keep getting told its Vodafone's end something to do with their files? Any suggestions?