Chats & Hacks
Top tips and the place to discuss everything SMARTY
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

[UPDATE] Coverage Checker and Network Status Checker

We have some exciting news for you! SMARTY has gone LIVE with our new and improved Coverage Checker and Network Status Checker.  How Can You Explore the New Coverage Checker? Simply head over to SMARTY.co.uk and click on the Coverage Checker Cov...

Featured_Post_Service_Updates@1x.png YulianK_0-1700663541514.png
YulianK by SMARTY Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 9 kudos

Paying twice

I seem to be paying twice to Smarty. Don't know how long it's been going on, don't have the time to look now. What should I do?

SIM not activated after 24 hours

I bought a single sim card from and Argos store. Set up an account, paid £12 for the Unlim Calls Texts 100GB Data, and 24 hours after payment there is still no activation. Customer service say its a glitch and will be activated by the system within 2...

Nothing phone 1

Hi, can anyone tell me if the nothing phone 1 will work on the smarty network or not. Thanks. Nick. 

Resolved! Stuck between Smarty and Plusnet.

I supposedly successfully ported my number from Plusnet to Smarty on the 20th but my incoming calls are still coming to my Plusnet SIM and its data still works. Incoming calls come through to my Plusnet SIM and I can make outgoing calls with Smarty u...

Resolved! UK government emergency alert

I didn't get any alert today. I've got an S10 with OS 12 for Android. I've got the Emergency Alert Notification switched on in settings so i don't know why I and the rest of my family who also use Smarty, didn't get anything. I was disappointed I did...

Are all calls free with SMARTY plans?

No - calls to service numbers (numbers starting with 084, 087 ) are chargeable, as are calls this is for poppy normailly when 01 02 03s are free you get 0870 and 0845 as well as 0345 free this is like a bank or sky tv and this wood be to see if they ...

can i send sms/mms to email address?

hiis it possible to send sms/mms to email address on smarty? not getting into details why i need this... i tried doing it buti got errror: message not sent: service not activated on networkdetails: i'm using google messages on android, i sent text to...

Phone

Is there anyway I can disable my sons phone at certain times of the day so he can't use it 

Poor 4G connection

Hi I just received my SIMPLY SIM. I ordered a DATA only SIM only as I want to use it in my 4G Router and replace the O2 SIM which works well but is more expensive. I used the coverage checker on the SMARTY website and it said 4G coverage for my postc...

Can't make phone calls?

So I've noticed every now & then I can't receive calls, or make them. There is no dial tone & after a few mins it just cuts off. I've tried pinpointing the issue & I'm left clueless. The only solution to fix the issue is to restart my phone. I've tri...

Brooker88 by SMARTY Maverick
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Ordering the sim

Hi, hope you’re welli ordered my sim on Monday of 100gb data. Amount was deducted from my account but i didn’t receive yet. How long do you have to finish this delivery?

Smarty deals

Can i get a smarty deal that covers my pc, smart tv, phone calls and texts? Or does it have to be 2 deals, one for router sim for pc & tv and another for phone sim for calls and texts?

Number porting issue

I have to say I am so disappointed in the level of service I am receiving from Smarty Mobile. I have been waiting nearly 48hrs to get my number ported over and it is still not complete and no one in the support is answering any of my messages. This i...