Chats & Hacks
Top tips and the place to discuss everything SMARTY
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

[UPDATE] Coverage Checker and Network Status Checker

We have some exciting news for you! SMARTY has gone LIVE with our new and improved Coverage Checker and Network Status Checker.  How Can You Explore the New Coverage Checker? Simply head over to SMARTY.co.uk and click on the Coverage Checker Cov...

Featured_Post_Service_Updates@1x.png YulianK_0-1700663541514.png
YulianK by SMARTY Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 9 kudos

Resolved! EU Roaming

What are the rules around roaming, especially in Spain (main land)? Currently on 100GB SIM. Thanks

New to Smarty

Hi, I have just joined Smarty 10 minutes ago i would now like to move to two kids. How do i do that and link them to my account as they are both under 18 and i will be paying?Thank you  

Csncelled

I cancelled my account, you have charged me again, please refund, I could not connect the sim to my router 

Emoji's

Hi, I'm new to Smarty and would like to use emoji's in my texts, it distorts them. Is there anything I can do to use them. Thanks in advance 

Hotstyles by SMARTY Pioneer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing plan fof lower

I would like to change my plan for lower how can I do it and what will be the offer as I see competition on lower plans is much better 

No data connection in malta

The data connection doesn’t seem to be working. I have over 10mb  but the signal only picks up 3G and gives message to switch roaming data on. Which is on. Any ideas how to sort.   

Kenya

My daughter is going to Kenya for 2 weeks - do I need to do anything to enable her phone to text/make calls etc?   Thank you 

Roaming data

Hi    I can’t get my roaming g data to work , I’m currently in Tenetife, which is classed as Spain 

my next payment plan not showing correctly

my next payment plan not showing correctly says im on previous plan but smarty have took £20 for the unlimited but not reset app to show this instead showing previous plan which was £6 ,is there a time on reset day that the app updates ?

5G

I recently switched from sky mobile to smarty i’m using a iphone 13 but 5G doesn’t work and i’m stuck on 4G and it is extremely slow