Chats & Hacks
Top tips and the place to discuss everything SMARTY
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

European Cover.

I recently had a weekend in France and Belgium.  Ypres and Brugge.  In both locations I had little or no 3G and no 4G at all.   My phone is set correctly.my family using virgin had total coverage.   Is this a common issue ?  

Resolved! Data in france

Hi all can someone point me in the direction of the most cost effective way to use and pay for data in france thank you  

No data on huawei b535

Hello, I have just activated a new sim card and the data is working OK on my phone but no call or texts.l currently says emergency calls only. When I put the sim into my mobile router huawei b535 there is no Internet. I have another sim card with dat...

HELPPPP

can anyone help me? I can not send nor receive texts, no one can call me and my internet rarely works. Really deflating I’m considering giving up and going with another brand 

ClareO325 by SMARTY Pioneer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No internet while roaming

after one week in Romania my wife and I no longer have internet. We changed the details as posted. First week ok now nothing. Totally disappointed and disillusioned 

Crossed lines mobile to landline

Hi, I called my dad earlier this week on his landline, but there was no dial tone or ring tone and the call did not connect.  Ever since my dad has been receiving calls from my mobile, even though I have not called him since and there are no further ...

What's going wrong with my account

Have a smarty card to use for just unlimited broadband. And only needed when at holiday home. Reset and paid and and showing on bank statement but accout still sleeping. smarty want me to pay twice to log into account.  Getting on my nerves now. Neve...

Caribbean use abroad

Couldn’t use my phone in the Caribbean..did all changes to my phone as smarty showed on the app …any other reason why it didn’t work???

Refund my money

Smarty withdraw money from my bank card 2 time please refund my money as soon as possible thanks 

Contract Termination

Hi There,Can I please have the Add on data refunded to my card please?Also, coming January 4th, I would not like to renew my contract thank you for your responseNadine

EU Data Pass?

Hi, I am currently in Finland. 3 days before leaving, I purchased a Smarty unlimited data sim to use here, believing I could activate a 3-day EU data pass add-on. This is the website text: “On a 30GB plan or above? Heading on holiday in the EU? Then ...

garmcqui by SMARTY Rookie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos