cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paused services

RixxTri_2283157
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

Smarty has paused my service after taking £15 out of my bank account for topup and signed me out the app i tryed to sign back in but keeps saying paused services contact us BUT i carnt even get through to anyone beginning to think its a rip off company, its the third time smarty has took money out my account an got NO service for my cash.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

JJP2
SMARTY Pro-coach
SMARTY Pro-coach

Try again now, during normal business hours. 

The same thing happened to me a couple of times during the small hours of the night, when you posted. 

Despite being told my services had been paused, I could still make / take calls, send / receive texts and use the web on my phone. 

If you are still having an issue, you would need to contact Smarty via webchat, as this community forum is populated by Smarty customers like you, of course, Smarty customers do not, quite rightly, have access to other customers account details. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

JJP2
SMARTY Pro-coach
SMARTY Pro-coach

Try again now, during normal business hours. 

The same thing happened to me a couple of times during the small hours of the night, when you posted. 

Despite being told my services had been paused, I could still make / take calls, send / receive texts and use the web on my phone. 

If you are still having an issue, you would need to contact Smarty via webchat, as this community forum is populated by Smarty customers like you, of course, Smarty customers do not, quite rightly, have access to other customers account details. 

JohnMcH_1474784
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

How do you pause your own account?

@JohnMcH_1474784 If you stop any auto-renew of your Smarty plan, then your account will stay open for up to 180 days.