cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting problem

AB
SMARTY Commentator
SMARTY Commentator

Hi i ported my number to smarty now my account is not working dashboard showing Account Closed I cant log into account as verification  code is sent to old number Not available as New number is not shown contacted live chat are useless cant answer questions its been 20 minutes and they havent replied to my last comment TOTAL DISASTER 3 agents i spoke to no one has Helped 3 months ago i ported a different number i spent 4 weeks with the same problem never got resolved ended getting PAC code and Leaving when you have problems no one  at Smarty can Help

23 REPLIES 23

AB
SMARTY Commentator
SMARTY Commentator

Also when i submitted my PAC code it wasn't excepted received 10 emails same day your port was not completed?

AB
SMARTY Commentator
SMARTY Commentator

im 1 hour on chat still cant answer question how do i contact the porting Team for support its like banging your head against the wall painful 15-20 minutes for useless replies use your number to login

AB
SMARTY Commentator
SMARTY Commentator

1 Hour 30 minutes no replies or help on chat i given up Totally Unacceptable 

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

You are blessed to log into your account to post here? Is there no number showing on the dashboard then?

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

Sorry for typo above - won't edit!

You are logged in so that you can post here?

AB
SMARTY Commentator
SMARTY Commentator

Hi I'm loged in but dashboard shows account closed and old number not new number last reply from smarty support 40 minutes ago are you still their no help at all 1 45 minutes on chat

Chalkychap
SMARTY Trendsetter
SMARTY Trendsetter

You could ask your web chat agent to transfer your chat over to the team supervisor, which will need some insistence from your side. 

In my experience, the web chat agents often seem to follow a script, without necessarily reading your posts to address the issues.

AB
SMARTY Commentator
SMARTY Commentator

yes asked 4 times how to contact porting Team didn't even answer my question they dont even read my questions

Chalkychap
SMARTY Trendsetter
SMARTY Trendsetter

I don't know of any UK mobile network operator that will let you speak to their porting team @AB

Did you ask the support team agent to be transferred to the web chat team supervisor?

WelshPaul
SMARTY Motivator
SMARTY Motivator

When was the port due to happen? What date??

AB
SMARTY Commentator
SMARTY Commentator

Hi ported in on Tuesday afternoon 

Tascha
SMARTY Moderator SMARTY Moderator
SMARTY Moderator

Hi @AB sorry to hear you're having these issues. Have you ported this number from one SMARTY account to another? If so this could be what's causing the issue. However, please stick with the customer support agent you're speaking to as they will get to the bottom of it and fix it for you.

AB
SMARTY Commentator
SMARTY Commentator

i ported in from Lebara vodafone

AB
SMARTY Commentator
SMARTY Commentator

i had this number with smarty in December and had the same problem so I ported out 

Chalkychap
SMARTY Trendsetter
SMARTY Trendsetter

Lebera seem to be using a range of mobile numbers, which can causes issues with some UK network providers. For example, iD Mobile recognise some Lebera numbers a premium rate mobile numbers.

Perhaps SMARTY recognise the number you've tried to port from Lebera, as belonging to SMARTY Mobile already, which might explain the problem here.

AB
SMARTY Commentator
SMARTY Commentator

Im waiting on support to get back to me Tuesday but was already promised 24/48 Hour reply which didn't happen not holding my breath that this will be fixed i would like to stay with smarty but asked for Pac code which smarty agent didn't provide he said wait till next week till we fix the issue 

AB
SMARTY Commentator
SMARTY Commentator

My situation is still not resolved NOW i cant even get a PAC Code to leave smarty

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

That really does not sound good!

Details of complaints process:  https://smarty.azureedge.net/files/SMARTY-Customer-Complaints-Code.pdf 

AB
SMARTY Commentator
SMARTY Commentator

I have raised a complaint no reply yet 2 Days a go not holding my breath

WelshPaul
SMARTY Motivator
SMARTY Motivator

Use https://www.resolver.co.uk/ to file a complaint - It's Free.

AB
SMARTY Commentator
SMARTY Commentator

Thank God I managed to Port out Today 

Now with new network got my number back all is working Smarty you and your support are a shambles and disgrace i wanted to stay but  14 days issue not fixed agents couldn't get any replies from Tech Team

they did refund me my 1st month payment that's something im glad the Pac code worked as agent advised the Pac code wasn't going to work

Goodbye Smarty

Chalkychap
SMARTY Trendsetter
SMARTY Trendsetter

Appears to be a clear case of #MoreMalarkey, #LessSMARTY.

RajniRu_2328505
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

@AB Did the issue resolve for you? How long did it take? Smarty messed up by switch as well. I moved to smarty from giffgaff and now can't use my number. What did you do to resolve your issue?