Chats & Hacks
Top tips and the place to discuss everything SMARTY
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Data connectivity terrible currently

I don't know if it is a capacity issue with the local mast or a general network issue in Newton Leys, where I live in Milton Keynes, but recently my data connection is running in single-digit KBs, not MBs!!! I have tried rebooting my phone but to no ...

Simcard connection

Bought sim card for my router in my motorhome Inserted card but cant get connection router says device locked ?Any suggestions please 

Using Smarty in Canada

Has anyone used Smarty in Canada? If so for light use over 15 days, how much credit would you suggest adding to the account? We will have wifi in our hotels and access to free phone calls from the hotel. It is just really when we are out and about. A...

DG62 by SMARTY Maverick
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

New to Smarty

Hello.I have just joined smarty yesterday from EE. My old number is currently in the process of being transfered over. I have a couple of issues. I can make calls no problem, but am struggling to receive calls. When friends on EE, try and call me, it...

Nailsdog by SMARTY Pioneer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transfer

Anyone know how long number transfer takes? It’s been 2 days and still no transfer 

Chat operators do not have full access?

Recently had a problem with no 5G and very poor Signal, looking at router although full 4g and 5g available but showing connection to 4g+ . It looked like access to 5g had been switched off so decided to contact chat.I was immediately told that 5g wa...

Group plan set parental control for non owner member

Hello there i have a group plan where I, as the owner, can set the parental control for the owner phone. However, I have another phone in the group and cannot seem to see settings  to set up the parental control for that phone. Can anyone help and ad...

Resolved! My smarty sim not registered problem

I bought a new sim and i activatied it but still is saying sim not regsitered on network and emergency only then i baought a another sim still its saying emergency onlyni live in dagenham rm10 area and i baought a sim for dagenham shop the shopkeeper...

Resolved! Using Smarty abroad on our iPhones

We are going to Nenagh Tipperary tomorrow and it says to make a changes to our phones now before we go.  We have iPhones. If we make the changes as suggested do we need to change them back when we are back in the UK or leave them with the new changes...

Resolved! Network issues Wakefield, West Yorkshire

This evening had a few glitches…never had any problems until now.  I am lucky to be able to get 5G at my home, and normally speeds of 200Mbps… Three network checker shows no issues, no maintenance going on. Done the usual “off and on”, and still expe...

Michael_T by SMARTY Teamster
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable To Send Or Receive MMS Pictures on Samsung Android

Hi All!Read about the issues concerning I-phone to I-phone, but is anybody having issues with being unable to send or receive pictures to other phones. In this instance attempting to send from a Samsung Android to I-phone. Any help regarding the corr...