Chats & Hacks
Top tips and the place to discuss everything SMARTY
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

[UPDATE] Coverage Checker and Network Status Checker

We have some exciting news for you! SMARTY has gone LIVE with our new and improved Coverage Checker and Network Status Checker.  How Can You Explore the New Coverage Checker? Simply head over to SMARTY.co.uk and click on the Coverage Checker Cov...

Featured_Post_Service_Updates@1x.png YulianK_0-1700663541514.png
YulianK by SMARTY Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 10 kudos

Changing my device

I am about to change from a Motorola G6 Play to a Nokia C21 Plus. I simply want to transfer my number and Smarty account to the new phone. Can you please advise me what I have to do and whether I will need a replacement SIM? New phone is dual sim but...

Resolved! Reduced signal

Hi, anyone noticed a reduced phone signal in the LS27 8 area? Over the last 10 days I have noticed a drop in mobile phone signal indoors compared to what it was before.

Group plans for under 16

Im new to Smarty and i've made a mistake setting my daughters account up. I have ordered and received a smarty SIM for her and have transfered her old number to it. Can I now her add her to my group with an under 16 profile? I see now I should have o...

Sync error

Im at a loss with a sync error on my phone using google calander. I have tried all the suggestions i could find on line. some my phone was not able to do and the final solution is contact internet service  provider. has anyone else had this problem a...

Transferring my old number

Hi thereI transferred yesterday, inserted new sim and pac code.Got email today saying number not transferred,  is this because I put the new sim in too soon?How do I rectify this please?

Pac code

I need to enter my pac code but in account settings my phone doesn’t appear

cant login on chrome

the login page is not working on chrome, the 2 step verification page flashes up then goes back to the login screen

No group messaging option on iPhone

I can't  find group messaging as an option on my iphone. It was suggested that it might be to do with my carrier ie Smarty. I have no problem receiving messages from individuals  in the group, or sending them,  but cannot see the group and cannot see...

Resolved! 5g connection

My device is not listed on the phone 5g supported devices list in help and support. I own a Nokia g50 which can do 5G connection. As this network piggybacks on the three network, I used a similar priced network "ID" but only got a 4G connection. Does...

Can't login as don't get confirmation code.

On two occasions of late I've been unable to login. Here's what happens. I enter my username (email add) and password then hit return (or login). The page telling me smarty's sending me the confirmation code flashes up for a micro second and then ret...

fuzzy by SMARTY Commentator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing plans

I got an email from Smarty offering me 24GB of data for £8. I was on 8GB for £7. So I agreed to move to 24GB, however it's put me on 4GB for £6. I tried again to make sure I hadn't clicked on a different offer but it was the exact same thing and it's...

Resolved! More than 1 sum card

Can you have more than 1 simcard registered to your smarty account so could I have 1 then could I get my kids one n control it all off my one account?

5g stopped working

Hi alli have a Nokia g50 and the 5g has stopped working it was ok before Christmas as I was in Manchester Nokia say the phone is fine must be my provider can smarty disable 5g remotely via the sim