Chats & Hacks
Top tips and the place to discuss everything SMARTY
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Can't join in the Community discussions

Anyone else having a problem with replying to threads or starting a new post???@Lithium-Admin @Rebekah_150 @Tascha @Linsey @JodieC  ANY Admin/moderator....... ANYONE........ HELP!!!I keep getting a message about confirming my posts/replies via a sent...

Resolved! Transfer number to group plan

How do I transfer my old number to a group plan? In the help page below, it shows one can select a group member to submit PAC for. But in my account setting as group owner, there is no such selection available. https://help.smarty.co.uk/en/articles/1...

yuen by SMARTY Pioneer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transfer of old accouyand numbers to new account.

Hi can anybody tell me or help me with a problem I have. I have a new account setup but also an old account with two numbers that I use. I was told it was possible to transfer numbers across to new account by one advisor before I setup new account an...

Adult Filter - enabled on Smarty but blocked by 3?

Hi, trying to put a bet on, Adult filter is being blocked.  I had previously set it up, it was working fine.  Get a Adult filter not enabled page now, but its a 3/Hutchison Telecom page.  Checked my smarty console and its still setup for access enabl...

Resolved! Data only sim

I want to get a data only sim to put into a router but when I try to order on the Smarty page it doesn't seem to go thru. My details are confirmed and it just returns to the start and doesn't say anything is ordered

Resolved! 5G whilst roaming in Spain

I can’t find any specific info on this in Q&A, so looking to anyone who has experience of this…I will be going on holiday to the Canary Islands (Spain) and this will be the first time I will have used my SMARTY SIM outside the UK.  Spain is one of th...

Michael_T by SMARTY Teamster
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile Phone Settings / Battery problem - Nokia 3

Hi I'm kind of technology 'idiot' so need a bit of adviceI have a Nokia 3 and recently had a 'Hey, what does this mean?' look around my phone settings and there were 2 things in it that I just need to clarify to see if the set-up is right (my phone d...

Car Parking Charges

It's looks increasingly likely that car parking charges will mainly be via app on smart phone. (Why not direct charge on tap and pay debit/credit card instead of multiple apps beats me!). Currently Smarty don't have a pay by phone option, but do you ...

Xiaomi 12 lite wifi calling

Hi, can someone tell me if the xiaomi 12 lite can make WiFi calls off smarty? I checked the compatibility list but it's not on there (it is a new device!) but I'm currently using an oppo x5 on smarty and use WiFi calling...but that's not on the list ...

Croatia

Hi my data only sim doesn't seem to be working in Croatia. Any ideas why? TY

Help

It just says Awaiting order and shows me package to buy  but i already on one the app know it's me and I can see my payment history but not the dashboard 

Number Transfer impossible

Been with smarty for one week and will be  ending contract finding it impossible to switch my old number with smarty shocking customer service just dribbling the same message repeatedly. 

S

This smarty sim I just got is for WiFi unlimited can't log in or sign in because put wrong email or password can you help

Delay on WiFi calling

Only moved to SMARTY from Three a month ago.  There is a delay between when I speak and the other person hears it. It makes it impossible to have conversations. There is nothing wrong with my broadband. It was never like this with three but I can’t i...