Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No inbound calls or texts for 9 days following a failed Port

ChrisGo_2486818
SMARTY Commentator
SMARTY Commentator

Hi All,

I have not had any inbound calls or texts since joining smarty due to a failed port whereby they didn’t port the “voice in” element of the port.

I have spent these 9 days on WebChat every day and so far written 4 formal complaints. There are no other communication channels at Smarty.

WebChat feels like “groundhog day” and incredibly frustrating for them to actually acknowledge the issue rather than constantly asking for me to reset phone, remove sim, clear cache etc etc.

I did receive one reply from a formal complaint asking me to provide details of any inbound calls received in the last 48 hours for them to investigate. It seems they also cannot understand the concept of a failed port and no receiving any inbound calls of texts.

If anyone has any ideas of anything I can do to get this resolved please could you help

Many thanks in advance

Chris

2 REPLIES 2

JodieC
SMARTY Moderator SMARTY Moderator
SMARTY Moderator

Hi @ChrisGo_2486818 

I am sorry to hear about your recent experience with SMARTY in reference to porting your number.

Can you please explain what services you do not have access to? Has your number ported but you are unable to make calls and SMS? 

Any additional information would be great so I can send you the relevant steps to get this issue resolved.

Hi,

My number has ported for outgoing calls and texts but has not ported for incoming calls and texts. 

I have not been able to receive any calls or texts since joining smarty 9 days ago.

Please don't recommend Web chat or formal complaints as I and doing this ongoing with no resolve and growing frustration