Chats & Hacks
Top tips and the place to discuss everything SMARTY
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

[UPDATE] Coverage Checker and Network Status Checker

We have some exciting news for you! SMARTY has gone LIVE with our new and improved Coverage Checker and Network Status Checker.  How Can You Explore the New Coverage Checker? Simply head over to SMARTY.co.uk and click on the Coverage Checker Cov...

Featured_Post_Service_Updates@1x.png YulianK_0-1700663541514.png
YulianK by SMARTY Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 10 kudos

5G

HiMy SIM works in some places on 5G and in some places it works on 4G, which is understandable.  But my question is why is there no clear difference in internet speed between 5G and 4G?

shared number

Can I have the same number on two SIMS? I'm looking to run an older iphone in the van all the time but carry my newer android around for calls. I need the iphone though to take calls when driving as the bluetooth wont work.

Sim not working in new phone

Hello good evening. I have just installed my SMARTY Sim in my new iPhone. I am still using my old iPhone with my Vodafone Sim. I don’t understand why my SMARTY Sim isn’t live on the  three network in my new phone? Albeit I have asked to port my numbe...

Smarty account problems !!

Hi is smarty got serious account problems when you port in a number the port completes but dashboard shows account is closed sim half working no help from smarty just **bleep** excuses 

Vestoffon by SMARTY Rookie
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Problem with phoning back a number

I have a IPhone and a relative has an I phone.  She had problems with her phone and had to get it reset and a new sim from her provider.  I used to get calls from her which her phone had ben dialling when she had the fault.  On my phone now I cannot ...

Samsung S23

I'm transferring my Smarty sim to new S23, and it's asking if sim is from US,  Germany or Sweden ??

Coverage Map

I quite like the three coverage map because you can zoom out quite far on 5G mode, and see how the roll out is progressing country-wide.On the old forum, I suggested adding the coverage checker to the SMARTY app, and I noticed this was added not long...

jonnyphone by SMARTY Commentator
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

5G

Hi i have just put a smarty sim in a Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra that Supports 5G but in My coverage it is only showing 4G

Calling from Spain

I’m currently having to work from Spain as my dad is unwell. I’ve been using my mobile to make calls from WiFi not data but today it won’t allow me to call Ebglish mobile numbers? 

Connection problems in Trowbridge

I joined a week or so ago, and have had almost no data connection at all in that time - there has been an occasional foray into 3G connectivity, but it usually lasts a matter of minutes before disappearing again.I've tried the network status check, a...

GioCiampa by SMARTY Maverick
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos