Chats & Hacks
Top tips and the place to discuss everything SMARTY
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

[UPDATE] Coverage Checker and Network Status Checker

We have some exciting news for you! SMARTY has gone LIVE with our new and improved Coverage Checker and Network Status Checker.  How Can You Explore the New Coverage Checker? Simply head over to SMARTY.co.uk and click on the Coverage Checker Cov...

Featured_Post_Service_Updates@1x.png YulianK_0-1700663541514.png
YulianK by SMARTY Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 10 kudos

Resolved! Smarty In Alaska

Hi I'm going to Alaska and Canada on vacation later this year. Will my smarty sim work there with my uk allowance. If not can anyone recommend a prepaid sim I could use in Alaska / Canada ?? Cheers ... Kevin

Adult content filter

I want to take off the adult content removal filter off my account. I put my card details in and it took a £1 off the card. Can you remove it for me please 

Can group data be shared?

Hi I was wondering if group data can be shared.  I know we can purchase data add-ons (I have in the past), but wondered if there was an option to share the data.

Quin452 by SMARTY Commentator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Making calls whilst in OZ

Hello, I'm planning to go to Australia mid Feb and wonder if anyone in community has been and if they could use their smarty SIM card whilst there.TIA Reggie

SMARTY Social tariff

It’s great to see that SMARTY are now offering a social tariff.  What is disappointing to see is that this is a “one size fits all” approach ie it is £12 for unlimited text, calls and data, and there are no other options.It would be great to see vari...

Michael_T by SMARTY Teamster
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Changing to new offer

I’ve seen your new offers and this unfortunately has meant I’ve had to contact your customer service even though I know this means a lot of stress for me having aspergers. YESTERDAY (yes that is when this started) I contacted them and went through th...

4G calling /VoLite

Hi all i have a iphone 12 pro but i cant see any settings to turn on 4G calling i have tried everything any ideas out there please ?????????  

Continuous texts

Hi Does anyone get continuous texts from the same person daily. I've had 14 identical texts. Is it a malfunction of the smarty server?

Gift card not received

I referred a friend to Smarty and they received their Amazon voucher very quickly on the 30th January. Unfortunately, I haven't received my voucher (I've checked my inbox, junk & spam folders) in the last two weeks. Can someone help please?

Resolved! 7 Day Austria

Hi Team Smarty Can I get an additional 7 day Austria coverage, starting 25 Feb to 04 Mar, please? 

Resolved! P

I've tried using my pac code from my old provider and it's not accepting it 

5G

I Have a 5G phone why is smarty signal only saying I'm connected to 4G